PDA

View Full Version : Coop Guide- Game modes?

ForceReconNeo
05-10-2010, 02:45 PM
is there a list on the RoE and obj in each mode, i mean Hunter is for eliminating all the enemies, i would suspect infiltration is to get inside and to an obj, i cant seem to find any purpose in infiltration.

if anyone knows i would like to see list of game mode RoE and Obj.

ForceReconNeo
05-10-2010, 02:45 PM
is there a list on the RoE and obj in each mode, i mean Hunter is for eliminating all the enemies, i would suspect infiltration is to get inside and to an obj, i cant seem to find any purpose in infiltration.

if anyone knows i would like to see list of game mode RoE and Obj.

ForceReconNeo
05-11-2010, 04:08 AM
so infiltration is the same as hunter just with easily avoidable cameras and lasers?

/ Ubi Facepalm.

SirPersival77
05-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Yeah mate... That really annoys me. I saved my uplay points for a mode which is exactly the same as hunter (cause in hunter I do not want to continue a level when I've alerted them). So I would like there to be a mode which is literally 'in and out- nobody sees you' like Grim says...

Dellers
05-11-2010, 02:31 PM
I find the difference between Hunter and Infiltration to be pretty solid. In infiltration mode you have to plan every move and carefully observe the environment, you need to be stealthy, and you need perfect aiming - headshots on first try is a must. Hunter can of course be played stealthy, but run and gun works perfectly well. Also infiltration takes a lot more time, up to an hour at times (or more if you totally suck) to finish it, compared to Hunter which is highly doable within 10-15 minutes.

darkzero7
05-11-2010, 03:04 PM
they are pretty similar but its definitely more complicated in infiltration mode.

sam2000_290
05-11-2010, 03:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkzero7:
they are pretty similar but its definitely more complicated in infiltration mode. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems that the AI in infiltration are very smart, especially in realistic. Smarter than realistic on Hunter. The enemy pretty much spot you after one kill on a guy. There are also lasers around to stop you from advancing. Great game mode, but frustrating!

SirPersival77
05-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh, just don't tell me how smart the AI is. When I shoot a person and he dies near a camera and it sees his body they do nothing. Moreover, when you shoot cameras they just stop working and you are not detected. But when you shoot cameras in the SP (3rd Echelon) you are detected. I can't understand what the difference is. Last thing I want to add is that there is no point of the cameras unless they are bulletproof. That's my opinion, though...