PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mr. Shade-or any other UBI mod.....

AubreyWilborn
11-09-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm dying to know-what exclusive DLC is gonna be on the PC version? Febuary is a ways away, and I need something to look forward too!

Can you give us PC gamers a hint, or are you completely sworn to secrecy?

AubreyWilborn
11-09-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm dying to know-what exclusive DLC is gonna be on the PC version? Febuary is a ways away, and I need something to look forward too!

Can you give us PC gamers a hint, or are you completely sworn to secrecy?

DeafAtheist
11-09-2010, 11:13 PM
It's doubtful any DLC will be exclusive to the PC version. However any DLC released for the Xbox and PS3 between now and the PC release will possibly be included with the PC version.

Nothing as of yet is known about any DLC content other than the PS3's exclusive DLC with the launch.

EDIT: Yeah I know I'm not a mod but I'd bet my 2nd copy of ACB that a mod would say pretty much the same thing.

AubreyWilborn
11-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Darn. It would be nice, ya know? It would be a nice gesture for us PC gamers, who have to wait for no real reason.

I would love to at least have the aqueduct and Trajan's Market for "free". Those two would be great.

DeafAtheist
11-09-2010, 11:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
Darn. It would be nice, ya know? It would be a nice gesture for us PC gamers, who have to wait for no real reason.

I would love to at least have the aqueduct and Trajan's Market for "free". Those two would be great. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well those are both included in the Collector's Editions for all regions. But it's entirely possible that they will be included in the standard PC edition. Wasn't the Assassins Tombs and Templar Lairs that were part of the expanded DLC pack for sequence 13 in AC2 on the consoles included in the PC edition?

AubreyWilborn
11-10-2010, 06:48 AM
We got the extra memory sequences, but not the Templar lairs.

The onl PC version to get the Templar Lairs included as well was the steam version. Hopefully, that will not be the case this time around.