PDA

View Full Version : Glowing Boxes

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 12:45 AM
Has anyone seen them?

The "magic boxes" look like the little rectangular boxes and have a glowing light coming out of them.

I found one in the Cavern of Ladders and one in the hall of Learning Courtyards.

There is also one in the Warehouse, right above the door you exit.

When you collect them, they make a musical sound.

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 12:45 AM
Has anyone seen them?

The "magic boxes" look like the little rectangular boxes and have a glowing light coming out of them.

I found one in the Cavern of Ladders and one in the hall of Learning Courtyards.

There is also one in the Warehouse, right above the door you exit.

When you collect them, they make a musical sound.

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 01:05 AM
cool....interesting? Is this in PC version? What version do you have? How do you "collect" them? (I have XBox, I'm not sure if it's in XBox version)

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Yes. I have seen the two you mention on the NGC. I was not able to get to the one in the warehouse, but, did find and
"open" (slash) the one in the Cave of Ladders.

Did you get to the one in the Warehouse?

Any idea if there is a function beyond the music?

On the XBOX, I have not made it to the Cave Of Ladders yet, but, in the Warehouse, I think the box did not have a glow on it, i.e., there was just the box without the glow??

-eric

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 07:58 AM
I am only aware of the glowing boxes' use in the Gamecube version:

There are 3 known boxes, one in the Warehouse, one the in the cavern of ladders, and one in the hall of learning courtyards (I've recieved this information elsewhere, so while I've confirmed the first two, I still have to pinpoint the third). Collecting these boxes with the GBA version of 'The Sands of Time' will unlock new levels.

That's about as much as I know.

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 01:48 AM
I'm playing the game for the second time and am on the lookout for these boxes. I vaguely remember a box in the Cavern of Ladders, but I don't think it was glowing. I just got to the Warehouse again and I was able to reach the box above the door, and it definately wasn't glowing. I broke it anyway and nothing special happened; it was just like breaking any other wooden object in the game.

I'm playing on the PS2, so maybe there are no glowing boxes in this version? I don't know...

XyZspineZyX
12-21-2003, 04:08 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! They're only in the GameCube version. THey're for the GBA connection. I've been looking for the location of the last one. Thanks a lot! I could go get it now... Where was hall of learning again?

"I am you, You are me. Who am I? Some 'pair of ducks'..."