PDA

View Full Version : Servers not available?

TheEpicWolf
11-21-2010, 01:58 PM
I only just started playing multiplayer since i bought the game on Friday. Although i did have 4 or 5 matches in a row they were only my first 4 or 5 matches of playing. Everytime i try to enter a game now it starts loading and eventually tells me the servers are unavailable. Not sure what's wrong :-/

TheEpicWolf
11-21-2010, 01:58 PM
I only just started playing multiplayer since i bought the game on Friday. Although i did have 4 or 5 matches in a row they were only my first 4 or 5 matches of playing. Everytime i try to enter a game now it starts loading and eventually tells me the servers are unavailable. Not sure what's wrong :-/

Nightmare8767
11-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Maybe Servers are actually under mantainance. I had some server issues earlier today, so it's possible they're checking that (it seemed to be happeneing to some players in my same same session.)

Wile E Coyoteee
11-21-2010, 02:48 PM
It's said that to me 2 or 3 different times. Just try turning your system on and off and that usually works, if it doesn't just keep dashboarding and then coming back in, it'll work eventually. It usually goes away after about 2 mins.