PDA

View Full Version : Animus Data Fragments



TKJWVU
12-05-2011, 07:01 PM
So after collecting 50 fragments, I received the map to all the data fragments. I have collected 99 of them and for the life of me cannot find the last one. any ideas?

UrDeviant1
12-05-2011, 07:08 PM
If it's not showing on the map it could possibly be In cappodocia or in a hidden location, like the underground tombs where you find the masayf keys. I was looking for the final treasure chest which wasn't showing up on the map and found it underneath the galata tower (hidden location)

LightRey
12-05-2011, 07:10 PM
It's likely somewhere behind another icon on the map. Try turning off all the icons.

UrDeviant1
12-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
It's likely somewhere behind another icon on the map. Try turning off all the icons.

^Or this^ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

PandaSeason
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM
I have the same problem i would suggest starting with the DNA screen choosing Additional memories, then data fragments, this will show you in which district a data fragment still remains. hope this helps. Now im off to Cappadocia for the third timehttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Sarari
12-06-2011, 05:32 PM
There are none in the under ground tombs. Only in the 2 cities you can free roam in. Try turning off all icons on the map and keep the data fragment icon on. If you can't find it in Istanbul, try Cappadocia. If you don't find in either city, then you either have a glitch or you're just blind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

TKJWVU
12-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
There are none in the under ground tombs. Only in the 2 cities you can free roam in. Try turning off all icons on the map and keep the data fragment icon on. If you can't find it in Istanbul, try Cappadocia. If you don't find in either city, then you either have a glitch or you're just blind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

yea turning off the other icons works. got all 100 now, and i have horrible vision without my contacts lol

LightRey
12-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by TKJWVU:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
There are none in the under ground tombs. Only in the 2 cities you can free roam in. Try turning off all icons on the map and keep the data fragment icon on. If you can't find it in Istanbul, try Cappadocia. If you don't find in either city, then you either have a glitch or you're just blind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

yea turning off the other icons works. got all 100 now, and i have horrible vision without my contacts lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Glasses > contacts.

Just sayin'.

TKJWVU
12-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TKJWVU:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
There are none in the under ground tombs. Only in the 2 cities you can free roam in. Try turning off all icons on the map and keep the data fragment icon on. If you can't find it in Istanbul, try Cappadocia. If you don't find in either city, then you either have a glitch or you're just blind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

yea turning off the other icons works. got all 100 now, and i have horrible vision without my contacts lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Glasses > contacts.

Just sayin'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for you maybe. but i can't stand wearing my glasses. i like being able to wear sunglasses that i don't need to worry about with glasses, i like being able to see my peripherals, and my glasses smudge too easy lol.