PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Random Campaign/Mission Generator That Will Use The New Maps?

dugong
01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
A few days ago I thought I read a post that referenced a campaign or mission generator that will make use of the newest maps. I am thinking my mind is gone wonky on me because now I cannot seem to find such a post.

So, I ask you learned IL2 journeymen - is there a said program that will make use of the new maps?

Thanks for any info.

dugong
01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
A few days ago I thought I read a post that referenced a campaign or mission generator that will make use of the newest maps. I am thinking my mind is gone wonky on me because now I cannot seem to find such a post.

So, I ask you learned IL2 journeymen - is there a said program that will make use of the new maps?

Thanks for any info.

Skycat_2
01-01-2008, 10:21 PM
How 'random' do you need this to be? More random than the game's Quick Mission Generator, for example?

Uberquick Mission Generator: Not random and not updated for the newest maps.

DGen campaign generator: somewhat random but not updated for the new maps.

Dynamic Campaign Generator: somewhat random but not yet updated for the new maps (to my knowledge.)

Mission Mate: I've never used it so I don't know.

I can't think of any others.

Xiolablu3
01-02-2008, 03:10 PM
I think you can specify different maps on LowenGrins Dynamic Campaign generator?

In anycase its well worth searching out, great fun.

Ask on the forums, or in the chat on his site about the new maps :-

http://www.lowengrin.com/news.php

Its certainly a great mission generator for IL2, with real dynamci campaings. It also gets improved very often with new versions coming out constantly.

dugong
01-02-2008, 05:11 PM
A sincere "Thanks" fellas. I will investigate your suggestions.