PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL Assassin Creed Brotherhood Wants and Suggestions

StarGlitter
05-21-2010, 12:05 PM
What do you want to see in Assassin Creed Brotherhood?

StarGlitter
05-21-2010, 12:05 PM
What do you want to see in Assassin Creed Brotherhood?

Murcuseo
05-21-2010, 01:35 PM
For the MP besides an overhaul of the combat system I'd like to see multiple layers of customization... I can think of nothing worse than running around with 30 other people who look exactly like me!!

Monitored servers to stop people from cheating/hacking/glitching etc etc

At least 8 or 9 different game modes, as varied as possible.. I don't even care if they steal ideas from other games but I'm hoping they can come up with something original considering the type of gameplay they have. Also, I'd like aa couple of novelty, fun game modes, somewhere you can go and have a laugh and not have to worry about getting stabbed through the neck all the time... hide'n'seek,tag(or hunts as the kids round here call it)... I'm only joking but something along those lines would be cool.

Making use of Leo's flying machine for a mode would obviously make sense, don't know how they'd apply that to MP but its a thought.

For SP, again the combat system needs work. Difficulty levels or even just make it hard and thats it. Something to spend coin on... although from whats been said so far I think thats in already but I also mean(again) multiple layers of customisation... beyond just changing the colour of your gear!.

Another base/home location to upgrade and renovate, more tombs and DLC, a multitude of different weapons... that includes more than one style of crossbow... which they better be adding this time around lol

Eh, i'm done for now... can't think of anything else

Ross_Auditore
05-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Longer, more difficult batlles.

Ross_Auditore
05-21-2010, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Making use of Leo's flying machine for a mode would obviously make sense, don't know how they'd apply that to MP but its a thought.

Well, they coul make a mode, were you shoot down the person flying in the machine, as some screenshots i've seen have crossbow's, and you have a wristgun.

nitres15
05-21-2010, 01:42 PM
when i fight in a game i would want to feel like i want to escape not like "oh another fight this will only take a few seconds"

Marius_Darkwolf
05-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Personally I'd like to see them crank the combat difficulty down a notch. That or get rid of the brutes entirely.
I'd also like to see destructible enviroments

Murcuseo
05-21-2010, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
Personally I'd like to see them crank the combat difficulty down a notch. That or get rid of the brutes entirely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they make the combat any easier it will be a walk in the park, they need to make it more engaging not less...

You can disarm Brutes far to easily at the moment so if anything they should make them more difficult!

Defence breaks should obviously come back in, you should also be vulnerable on the ground and after blocking.

Also, no more of this 'take a ticket' pish lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
I'd also like to see destructible enviroments </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That I totally agree with, I said something similar in the ACII wishlist thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nitres15
05-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Personally I'd like to see them crank the combat difficulty down a notch. That or get rid of the brutes entirely.

hahahaha take down the difficulty more ?! the only thing you need to do is dodge attack or disarm or counter

Mitro-Blade
05-21-2010, 02:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nitres155:
when i fight in a game i would want to feel like i want to escape not like "oh another fight this will only take a few seconds" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SteamPunkGnome
05-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Hello, newbie here! I've played AC2 various times for more than a week in hours combined, but I haven't finished...but I'm working on that!

One thing I want is maybe some individual campaigns, really, really short campaigns maybe a sequence long to introduce all the Multiplayer characters, if not, then I at least want some very in-depth bios.

A Multiplayer free-roam lobby like Red Dead Redemption, it'd be fun with two to five people, can you imagine it? Sounds like a blast to me!

At least 6 game modes, I mean, this is Ubisoft, we shouldn't expect anything but the best from them, and it'd be fun to mix things up every once in a while.

A ranking system, just to see who's more BA than another.

Voice acting, I do not want Multiplayer characters without personalities, didn't think it needed to be said, but you never know.

Thats all!

phil.llllll
05-21-2010, 10:41 PM
A kick-*** SP campaign that expands upon and overall out does AC2 - with, as they've hinted at, a reworked fighting system. And most of all, another great addition to the story that hopefully lives up to and surpasses the first two games. If MP is good, that's just icing on the cake.

Oh, and I hope it's released on PC at the same time as consoles.

Ghost1972
05-21-2010, 11:50 PM
make it hard... like 37 year old, i've been playing video games since pong came out hard!!! AC1 and 2 are my favorite games of all time!!!

... oh, and long too!!!

If you remember nothing else, remember these two things... LONG and HARD!!!

goldenarm009
05-22-2010, 12:17 AM
I agree with robson good points bro.

Although these are more like what we hope the game will be like, rather than what we expect the developers to add after (if) they read this. At this point the game is well into development and they must already at least have a plan of what they are doing as far as modes/customization/combat mechanic goes.

goldenarm009
05-22-2010, 12:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">when i fight in a game i would want to feel like i want to escape not like "oh another fight this will only take a few seconds" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it definitely needs an overhaul. I can pretty much take out 10 guards every time without getting hit once.

As I've said many times, I really only care about the SP campaign, and I hope they expand on Desmond's storyline a bit as well as Ezio. As long as SP comes out ok and the devs don't eat up too much time making MP, I'll be happy.

KZarr
05-22-2010, 12:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SteamPunkGnome:
A Multiplayer free-roam lobby like Red Dead Redemption, it'd be fun with two to five people, can you imagine it? Sounds like a blast to me!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
God no! the free roam lobby is Red Dead Redemption in so pointless.

EzioAssassin51
05-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Me?

Offline and Online MP
More Weapons
Harder Difficulties
Other stuff i can't think of atm

but

Once thing i do want is some cooler moves!

Am i the only one who was a little disappointed about not being able to do that epic fall at the end of the trailer of AC2? You know, the one where he steps off the post and lands in a crouch?

Marius_Darkwolf
05-22-2010, 05:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nitres155:

hahahaha take down the difficulty more ?! the only thing you need to do is dodge attack or disarm or counter </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And some of us have problems with that, especially if you're not a twitch gamer. Nothing wrong with twitch gameing, but my idea of a challenge isn't having to have nanosecond reflexes. If you have them that is wonderful (not being sarcastic here) but not all of us do, especially the older gamers. If nothing else I'd like a way to turn down combat difficulty

x_101_
05-22-2010, 05:59 AM
A little more variation in the parkour animation would be nice, especially in the different characters http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

caswallawn_2k7
05-22-2010, 07:41 AM
the people who want to turn down the combat difficulty and complaining about brutes did any of you actually play the game using dodges, counter combos and normal combos instead of just trying to block and counter/disarm everything?

Ghost1972
05-22-2010, 12:30 PM
... like I mean throw the controller at the TV hard!!!

I love the buy weapons thing, and restore the Villa... but make it harder!!!

... and i'm done!!!

Wildest_Dream66
05-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Ranks Like in modern warfare.and special unlock game trophies that you can get a new weapon. Or Making Own Weapons. And that you can Betrayal youre own brotherhood as you like.. something like bad or good krama. and that you can see is people like you or not in your own brotherhood. co cop assassination,
building your own town like what Ezio dide...that you have to train to keep your skill's up...

LUCKYNICHOLL
05-22-2010, 01:03 PM
I have to agree with making combat more difficult. AC I was more difficult when templars would be better skilled then you at certain points. Not to mention the moments you're getting down from a building in Acre and all of the sudden there is a Templar screaming in old french running at you with a sword... AC II didn't have that S*** your pants effect.

For all of those... "older" gamers who say they dont have nano-second reflexes. Can we see more Setup options in terms of difficulty? make it hard, like it needs to be, and then have the options of dialing it back, or cranking it up a notch (or two). Also, what happened to being stealthy? You are an assassin right? in AC I there was an assassination where you could blend with monks, sneak past guards and get right next to the target without alerting anyone - which was hard. now it seems that you might as well have a megaphone with no consequence to fear.

I think the MP would be neat if you could team up with other assassins, but you met them randomly, on the streets as you had to find some of your own in AC I for investigations. I think it would be neat if you really had to have two or three assassinations to complete a sequence flawlessly. make outfit changes, blend wiht the crowd, or enemy. one distracts while the other makes the perfect air assassination. Can it be too much to ask for the MP to take place in more than just Italy? Acre, Jerusalem, Damascus, are already ready for the platforms. just tweak them a bit and they're good to go.

I do like a ranking system. Could there also be a ranking system on planning and execution? isn't that what the first AC with Altair taught us? to control the environment?

all for now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nitres15
05-22-2010, 01:09 PM
it would be good if you died on 1 hit or 2 like in shooter games (dont like shooter)

Marius_Darkwolf
05-22-2010, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
the people who want to turn down the combat difficulty and complaining about brutes did any of you actually play the game using dodges, counter combos and normal combos instead of just trying to block and counter/disarm everything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well yes I did, or at least attempted to, but if your timing is off, it just opens you up. Heck I could never pull off a normal combo. Can get some counter combo's off, but not all of the time

Marius_Darkwolf
05-22-2010, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LUCKYNICHOLL:
I have to agree with making combat more difficult. AC I was more difficult when templars would be better skilled then you at certain points. Not to mention the moments you're getting down from a building in Acre and all of the sudden there is a Templar screaming in old french running at you with a sword... AC II didn't have that S*** your pants effect.

For all of those... "older" gamers who say they dont have nano-second reflexes. Can we see more Setup options in terms of difficulty? make it hard, like it needs to be, and then have the options of dialing it back, or cranking it up a notch (or two). Also, what happened to being stealthy? You are an assassin right? in AC I there was an assassination where you could blend with monks, sneak past guards and get right next to the target without alerting anyone - which was hard. now it seems that you might as well have a megaphone with no consequence to fear.

I think the MP would be neat if you could team up with other assassins, but you met them randomly, on the streets as you had to find some of your own in AC I for investigations. I think it would be neat if you really had to have two or three assassinations to complete a sequence flawlessly. make outfit changes, blend wiht the crowd, or enemy. one distracts while the other makes the perfect air assassination. Can it be too much to ask for the MP to take place in more than just Italy? Acre, Jerusalem, Damascus, are already ready for the platforms. just tweak them a bit and they're good to go.

I do like a ranking system. Could there also be a ranking system on planning and execution? isn't that what the first AC with Altair taught us? to control the environment?

all for now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree quite a lot actually, that's one of the things I liked about AC1, if you were careful and cautious, the guards never even saw you.

Murcuseo
05-30-2010, 02:29 PM
First of all I'd like to see a better weapon and inventory system for the PC version, fair enough the weapons wheel is great if you have a controller(which I do) but I much prefer the layout of the keyboard+mouse and the wheel is entirely inappropriate for that. Your Inventory and DNA access, infact all the menu options should be key bindings. I would map them all to the numpad numbers for quick access.

Nothing worse that scrolling through a shady menu screen trying to find what you're looking for!

Next, I'd like a more intelligent targeting system. I don't know about everyone else but when I find myself in a fight with many foes I like to take out particular targets first to minimize the affect they have on the fight. Scrolling through each enemy until I get the right one is frustrating!

The targeting system should be set up by prioritising threat over proximity in my opinion. Basically, the harder an opponent is to defeat the higher up the targeting system they should be. Maybe you could have a priority listing in the 'gameplay' options. You could map the settings yourself.

Also the random selection of non combative NPC's should be removed entirely, that includes the open hand button to tackle. Again a toggle in the 'gameplay' settings could be applied for those who want to target NPC's.

Finally I would like to see the combination of the throwing knives and shortblade/knife key binding reinstated. I feel it worked very well in AC, even if you did sling the odd throwing knife in close combat its not unreasonable to assume thats possible.

AMuppetMatt
05-30-2010, 02:45 PM
In the Multiplayer I think that there certainly needs to be a large degree of personal customization on the characters, HOWEVER, you can't have too much, otherwise in the 'Wanted' online gameplay you would stick out like a sore thumb... maybe have things like missing a finger, scar on the arm, different coloured headdress (for the ladies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ) that sorta thing. Also, regarding 'Wanted' MP... do we know if there are civilians as well as people looking like you wandering around? Might be an idea to have them so that you can blend in them. Even better, have your NPC character type 'blending' with a bunch of normal people, your hunter goes up and BAM, they lose points cause they think that was you when infact your in the barrel of hay around the corner. Just a thought.

In SP there guards must must MUST be able to see you quicker if they're on high alert. I found myself being able to walk past guards when on high notoriety... it becomes very easy, just stay 3 metres away and be patient, don't run. They need to make it so they see you easier and blending becomes much more of a necessity. They're revamping the combat system, so no complaints there. Harder to bring down Notoriety.

I think that's about it, can't imagine much else they can do. Not sure on the idea of bringing Damascus and co. into it, after all, it IS the renaissance, and they'll be bringing out new maps as they make them. Maybe they could do a 15 century styled Jersualem???

Just had another thought with single player... surely we need to go back to the AC1 styled missions where you choose what you do, instead of just having one story line to go through where you have to do every little mission?

(Thought for multiplayer maps... you've gotta have at least one or two modern day street settings, after all, you ARE training Templars)