PDA

View Full Version : Throwing Knife animation

ION_05
09-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Does anybody besides myself think they should of never changed the animation from ac1, it just looks so much cooler the way altair throws them.

ION_05
09-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Does anybody besides myself think they should of never changed the animation from ac1, it just looks so much cooler the way altair throws them.

Assassin_M
09-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Altair had more than 1 Animation for throwing Knives.
but yeah I do agree with ya, but I RARELY use throwing Knives so that Animation doesnt irritate me at all.

blazefp
09-06-2011, 05:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
but yeah I do agree with ya, but I RARELY use throwing Knives so that Animation doesnt irritate me at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this ^

Ulicies
09-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Throwing knives were my favorite part of AC1. It's sad to see them fall so far from grace. How did that even happen? D:

Assassin_M
09-06-2011, 05:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ulicies:
Throwing knives were my favorite part of AC1. It's sad to see them fall so far from grace. How did that even happen? D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Double endurance + Crossbow + Gun

Ulicies
09-06-2011, 05:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ulicies:
Throwing knives were my favorite part of AC1. It's sad to see them fall so far from grace. How did that even happen? D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Double endurance + Crossbow + Gun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The double endurance is the most annoying part. -_-

ION_05
09-07-2011, 01:13 AM
but yeah I do agree with ya, but I RARELY use throwing Knives so that Animation doesnt irritate me at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was talking more about the way the throwing knife looks after he throws it, like the way the knife spirals in the air.

AntiChrist7
09-07-2011, 02:38 AM
the only time i used throwing knives was in that lair where you have to knock over that cross http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Crouching.Tiger
09-07-2011, 05:22 AM
I only use them when I have to take out two or three guards at once without being seen.

Sick_one12
09-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Since AC2 i dont really use them anymore,because it sucks that you have to use 2 throwing knives to kill most guardshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gifAnd after throwing the first one you usually get spotted:P

SupremeCaptain
09-07-2011, 07:35 AM
I miss throwing knives so much. I wish they could be upgraded for better penetration.

Hopefully Altair's gameplay on Revelations focuses on knives for long-range weapons.

ION_05
09-07-2011, 01:19 PM
I still they should one shot enemies while your undetected.