View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations not running

AdnariM-
12-29-2011, 03:09 PM
My pc stats are
i7 2.3 GHz
GT130
6GB RAM
Windows 7

Everything tells me that I can run Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations lag free.

I've used this site http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

that tells you if you can run a game or not, and it says my system passes the RECOMMENDED settings for ACR.

Can anyone help me with this?

EDIT: I've tried the ubisoft support plenty of times and it doesn't work, that's why I'm posting this here.

d-vizier
12-29-2011, 09:58 PM
perhaps you can be clearer about which part "not running" : launcher error, game crashes, couldn't start a game or any

i just bought a pc version, i hope mine works fine

AdnariM-
12-30-2011, 03:10 AM
The game lags, it's not the launcher, or a complete crash.

It just lags as hell. Works fine at the beginning but after cariot chase it starts lagging a lot.

AdnariM-
12-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Okay, seriously, can anyone help me?

I wouldn't be posting this here if the ******* support page worked.

When I go there, click Ask a Question it tells me to login, I log in, and it says it's loading and then crashed because it says too many attempts at connecting or something.

DD_Raptor
12-30-2011, 05:38 PM
I have heard that if you have a multi core processor you needed to disable some cores.. Do a search for that. May work...Although Ican't imagine why.

lockerxzx
12-31-2011, 02:16 AM
You should update your graphics card.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 130M you're using is pretty old and can't handle most recent games. If you want to play, then close any background programs, and reduce ACR graphics to lowest.

AdnariM-
12-31-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by lockerxzx:
You should update your graphics card.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 130M you're using is pretty old and can't handle most recent games. If you want to play, then close any background programs, and reduce ACR graphics to lowest.

But my PC runs Batman: AC at max, and skyrim at medium with some highs.

And that website I provided showed me I have all the required things with my GPU.
Here are the results : systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/analysis.aspx?name=Assassin's-Creed:-Revelations&id=11229&session=6fef4e0e-350e-4d9b-a720-6563595e845b

(JUST PUT A "WWW." before the link.)