PDA

View Full Version : WTF On the Attack? [SPOILERS]

darkstarfallout
11-16-2011, 09:07 AM
I'm getting REALLY ****ed off. No matter what I do, I cannot complete this with full synchronization. I can't kill the nearest guard because he's in the red area. I've tried, repeatedly. His patrol is wholly within the red zone.

I'm able to ignore him, throw a bomb outside of the red area and wait for the guard I couldn't kill to start walking away. I lure the captain out successfully and kill JUST him OUTSIDE OF THE $%#$% red area, and I still lose synchronization.

I'm about 10 minutes into this game and I already hate it. I have to keep restarting the memory and going through the whole stupid walk just to get to this part.

I've gone so far as to watch a walkthrough video. They kill that first rooftop guard by walking up to him with the hidden blade INSIDE the red zone. As soon as I try to do it, I fail synch.

darkstarfallout
11-16-2011, 09:07 AM
I'm getting REALLY ****ed off. No matter what I do, I cannot complete this with full synchronization. I can't kill the nearest guard because he's in the red area. I've tried, repeatedly. His patrol is wholly within the red zone.

I'm able to ignore him, throw a bomb outside of the red area and wait for the guard I couldn't kill to start walking away. I lure the captain out successfully and kill JUST him OUTSIDE OF THE $%#$% red area, and I still lose synchronization.

I'm about 10 minutes into this game and I already hate it. I have to keep restarting the memory and going through the whole stupid walk just to get to this part.

I've gone so far as to watch a walkthrough video. They kill that first rooftop guard by walking up to him with the hidden blade INSIDE the red zone. As soon as I try to do it, I fail synch.

ProletariatPleb
11-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Hmm, in that mission you're supposed to kill the Captain in the LIGHT RED zone, not the inner darker one and you have to make it clean, no conflict with others....my advice: smokebomb.

apresmode
11-16-2011, 09:23 AM
oi. I tried that like 4 or 5 times last night. What makes it most annoying is having to go through the bit with Yusuf in the beginning.

Finally I was able to kill all of the rooftop guards without being seen. You don't have to kill the captain outside of the red area. But even after you've done it you still can't get seen by anyone until you light the tower. You can probably always go back with a crossbow and wipe them all out that way too.

massmurdera_666
11-16-2011, 09:23 AM
poison dart, thats what i did and got full synch first time, don't even bother with the bombs for this mission

darkstarfallout
11-16-2011, 09:25 AM
That's the problem. I did lure the captain out of the red zone and I still lost synch killing him. I can't kill any of the rooftop guards. As soon as I do, I lose synch.

massmurdera_666
11-16-2011, 09:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BatemanKID:
poison dart, thats what i did and got full synch first time, don't even bother with the bombs for this mission </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

stay on the roofs and just dart everyone or throw knives that could possibly get in your way

massmurdera_666
11-16-2011, 09:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkstarfallout:
That's the problem. I did lure the captain out of the red zone and I still lost synch killing him. I can't kill any of the rooftop guards. As soon as I do, I lose synch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then you have a glitch or something, what system are you playing on? i'm on ps3

bitebug2003
11-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Please post in the correct forum (see stickie (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5881024859) at the top)

Fair warning.

Closed.