PDA

View Full Version : MS FFB problem

shotdownski
03-16-2006, 02:19 PM
So I launch a mission last night and my joystick is going nuts...contiuous shaking, like when firing guns. I reboot and launch a QMB flight and its ok for a while, but then begins shaking again. Set up another QMB and it's ok until I fire the guns, then the shaking starts again. I shut down and figure I'll worry about it later.

Any thoughts?

shotdownski
03-16-2006, 02:19 PM
So I launch a mission last night and my joystick is going nuts...contiuous shaking, like when firing guns. I reboot and launch a QMB flight and its ok for a while, but then begins shaking again. Set up another QMB and it's ok until I fire the guns, then the shaking starts again. I shut down and figure I'll worry about it later.

Any thoughts?

tagTaken2
03-16-2006, 02:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shotdownski:

Any thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may want to take on a more passive role?

Some people turn off the gun ffb effects because they feel that they're unrealistic.

huggy87
03-16-2006, 05:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shotdownski:

Any thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had the same thing. I can't remember if I did something to fix it or it went away on its own. Try disabling it on the options&gt;input then rebooting.

shotdownski
03-17-2006, 06:56 AM
Ok, so I go back last night, set up a QMB, and everything works fine...no stick shake or vibration. I then go into FMB and launch a single-player mission I've been working on. Low and behold, my joystick is going crazy again. Back into FMB and remove the last object I had added prior to the problem, save and relaunch the mission...everything good, no problems. That last object I had added was a Ju-88 Mistle placed under a building (to make a big "BOOM" if the building is hit).

Anybody got an explanation as to why this object would affect my force feedback joystick?