PDA

View Full Version : Help - Uninstall and re-install the game?

lockerxzx
04-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Will my singleplayer and multiplayer saves be deleted if I uninstall the game and reinstall it?

lockerxzx
04-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Will my singleplayer and multiplayer saves be deleted if I uninstall the game and reinstall it?

KingDaniel0
04-10-2011, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lockerxzx:
Will my singleplayer and multiplayer saves be deleted if I uninstall the game and reinstall it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They should remain intact, if you are again going to install the game on the same Hard disk partition, as well as OS. But they might get erased, if you Format your OS/HD. So to avoid losing any Saved game progress, it is better you make a BACKUP of the saves, just in case....

Saved games are located under the following default folders:

Under Win7 and Vista OS:
C:\Users\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

Under Win XP OS:
C:\Documents and Settings\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

As a side note, also check this Windows Path/directory, if using a Non-english Copy Of Windows, or otherwise ?

C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES.

------------------------------------------------------------------

lockerxzx
04-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Thanks a lot I made a backup. The uninstalling process asks me to keep my saves or not

KingDaniel0
04-10-2011, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lockerxzx:
The uninstalling process asks me to keep my saves or not </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, does the process really ask you to Keep the saves ? If yes, then just click on the YES option.

Actually, I was about to ask you this same question before. Because some game Installers/Uninstallshield wizards have this feature.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------