PDA

View Full Version : AC2 DLC #1 - XBL pricing issue resolved

UbiGabe
01-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Earlier today, there was an issue with the pricing of the first DLC pack “Battle of Forli” on Xbox Live Marketplace. We are happy to announce that this issue has been fully resolved and the DLC is now accurately priced. Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Of course, if you encounter any issues with this DLC, please contact Customer Support (http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/Default.aspx).

UbiGabe
01-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Earlier today, there was an issue with the pricing of the first DLC pack “Battle of Forli” on Xbox Live Marketplace. We are happy to announce that this issue has been fully resolved and the DLC is now accurately priced. Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Of course, if you encounter any issues with this DLC, please contact Customer Support (http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/Default.aspx).

Thuggsalot86
01-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Good, I don't know what I would have done if I would have missed that 45 minutes of fun...

ReaperDusk
01-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Still, I want to be able to replay missions...
WIll they ever add that anyway?

Zesbeer
01-28-2010, 02:51 PM
i wish i could buy it on the west coast of the usa but its no where to be found so gg even though its the 28th lie more ubisoft

grashopper
01-28-2010, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zesbeer:
i wish i could buy it on the west coast of the usa but its no where to be found so gg even though its the 28th lie more ubisoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure its still the 28th on the west coast. So you haven't been lied to...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

mariob1998
01-28-2010, 03:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zesbeer:
i wish i could buy it on the west coast of the usa but its no where to be found so gg even though its the 28th lie more ubisoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm on the west coast also and was already able to download it. It was on Xbox Live since 2 a.m. my time but the option to download wasn't available. I dl'ed it almost 2 hours ago.

UbiGabe
01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
It's okay guys, this is all just a part of our new "lying about lies" program...

[/SARCASM]

Zesbeer
01-30-2010, 12:27 AM
well it was /fail the fact that people in Europe had the dlc for hours before people in the usa.

katz_bg
01-30-2010, 04:41 AM
well it was /fail the fact that people in Europe had the dlc for hours before people in the usa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that the USA's 28th starts 5-8 hours than in Europe...
Oh, wait! It does.

thebutcherhead
01-30-2010, 08:23 AM
Hahaha this is funny

Zesbeer
01-30-2010, 01:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katz_bg:
well it was /fail the fact that people in Europe had the dlc for hours before people in the usa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that the USA's 28th starts 5-8 hours than in Europe...
Oh, wait! It does. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
except for the fact that this is an international game and they can release things on a all at the same time. also with ur logic people in the usa would have gotten it a day early if they released it at 12am on the 28th

VRTX97
01-30-2010, 04:29 PM
What about mexican PS store...?

katz_bg
01-31-2010, 11:16 AM
also with ur logic people in the usa would have gotten it a day early if they released it at 12am on the 28th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you know which way the Earth rotates?

DarkAutocon
01-31-2010, 12:11 PM
SO did Europe get the dlc at a different time but at the same time as the americans......

Zesbeer
01-31-2010, 08:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katz_bg:
also with ur logic people in the usa would have gotten it a day early if they released it at 12am on the 28th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you know which way the Earth rotates? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
/face palm yes troll more plz k thanks

akirainblack
02-02-2010, 04:36 AM
I love the fact you can resolve pricing issues but can't be bothered to fix anything else like in game problems. I've been trying to get some form of technical support from you since the release of the game and thus far not a single helpful suggestion. I've an open ticket with you that hasn't been updated by you in at least a fortnight. I take it it was on the market for less than it was meant to be otherwise I've little idea why you would have bothered.

sudokubank
02-02-2010, 10:41 AM
When is this coming on the Asia PSN??? Been waiting since 28 T.T