PDA

View Full Version : New Assassination Technique

masterfenix2009
10-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Well, one of my friends thought of a cool and stealthy assassination technique. While using gentle push, we could assassinate someone with a hidden blade. It's a totally unexpected way to get killed,and more stealthy then the normal kill. No one would pay attention to someone gently pushing someone away, but they would pay attention to somebody grabbing someone. What do you guys think?

masterfenix2009
10-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Well, one of my friends thought of a cool and stealthy assassination technique. While using gentle push, we could assassinate someone with a hidden blade. It's a totally unexpected way to get killed,and more stealthy then the normal kill. No one would pay attention to someone gently pushing someone away, but they would pay attention to somebody grabbing someone. What do you guys think?

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
10-16-2010, 01:18 AM
I've actually thought of this before, it is a great idea!

Iskander_Estel
10-16-2010, 02:12 AM
maybe just for poison someone... if you stab with the hidden blade probably won't be as efective

TiFo xStealthZ
10-16-2010, 11:01 AM
i would like a smoke bomb update and that you can throw it further. so that you throw it, curve a path straight through the crowd and assasinate your target withot being noticed at all.

faka-me
10-16-2010, 04:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:
Well, one of my friends thought of a cool and stealthy assassination technique. While using gentle push, we could assassinate someone with a hidden blade. It's a totally unexpected way to get killed,and more stealthy then the normal kill. No one would pay attention to someone gently pushing someone away, but they would pay attention to somebody grabbing someone. What do you guys think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
correct me if i'm wrong
so as you go to touch them and push them out the way you stab them with the hidden blade.
if i'm right that sound great http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

masterfenix2009
10-16-2010, 08:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faka-me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:
Well, one of my friends thought of a cool and stealthy assassination technique. While using gentle push, we could assassinate someone with a hidden blade. It's a totally unexpected way to get killed,and more stealthy then the normal kill. No one would pay attention to someone gently pushing someone away, but they would pay attention to somebody grabbing someone. What do you guys think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
correct me if i'm wrong
so as you go to touch them and push them out the way you stab them with the hidden blade.
if i'm right that sound great http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YA, thats what I mean

masterfenix2009
10-16-2010, 08:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
maybe just for poison someone... if you stab with the hidden blade probably won't be as effective </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that way it could add difficulty to stealth.

You would have to get in the right positon to get a kill

CPT_Ot
10-16-2010, 09:50 PM
I like it.

Another cool thing would be a new assassination technique for chase sequences. I hate when you're running from the guards i on the roofs and you come up to a guard and ezio seem to want to pounce on the guy. What i want a see is: you're running, you hit assassinate, ezio dives, stabbs/grabs them in the neck, pushes them back, and follows through with a roll...i think it'd help keep up your momentum

EzioAssassin51
10-17-2010, 12:52 AM
I like the idea, but the poison makes more sense. It could be much like the MP. It looks like you're gentle pushing them but you poison them instead

masterfenix2009
10-17-2010, 04:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
I like the idea, but the poison makes more sense. It could be much like the MP. It looks like you're gentle pushing them but you poison them instead </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that way it could add difficulty to stealth.

You would have to get in the right positon to get a kill

faka-me
10-17-2010, 05:00 AM
liking the poisen idea alot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

TronVigilante
10-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Posion or perhaps use the Hidden Gun. I think it's a lot more quieter if used at point blank range.

fossa1991
10-18-2010, 11:45 AM
u gentle push and then fire of the HG yeah no one will notice that :P