PDA

View Full Version : assassins vs templars or humans vs the sun? *SPOILERS*

Acrimonious_Nin
11-29-2011, 07:44 PM
soo got through the game.. and i have a wierd feeling that its more about the earth and its end wrather than assassins and templars and freedom and control? can someone shed some light please :d what is assassins creed about? what is the overall encompassing philosophy within all the games storyline, because i am just about lost lol ,i think i understood the story line more when they left us all in WTF cliff hanger moments.

Acrimonious_Nin
11-29-2011, 07:44 PM
soo got through the game.. and i have a wierd feeling that its more about the earth and its end wrather than assassins and templars and freedom and control? can someone shed some light please :d what is assassins creed about? what is the overall encompassing philosophy within all the games storyline, because i am just about lost lol ,i think i understood the story line more when they left us all in WTF cliff hanger moments.

xCr0wnedNorris
11-29-2011, 07:51 PM
At the moment, the big thing is trying to stop the solar flare, the Templars are on the back burner at this point. How can you fight for free will when the whole planet gets destroyed anyways?

SolidSage
11-29-2011, 07:54 PM
basically it's about the struggle for control. Corrupt Politicians wanting to have the powsr to make humanity do "what is best" for it and achieve harmony through control.
Then the free radicals find out about the Templat plot, and basically form a militia to "Occupy (insert location/coorporate entity name here)" but they do it an violent hostile manner and commit their lives to fighting for the freedom of the herd that the herd hasn't bothered to say wheteher they want someone to fight for them or not.

The Solar flare is something Desmond stumbled across thats going to put anend to the little insignificant Templar/Assassin squabble unless Desmond can prevent it.

or in short, it's about " Freeedddommmmm". Oo oo, William Wallace, Scottish Assassin.

Mikl-90-
11-29-2011, 08:02 PM
(Assassins vs Templars) vs The Sun

LightRey
11-30-2011, 12:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikl-90-:
(Assassins vs Templars) vs The Sun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed.