PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER!! Maybe....this?

MetalSnake712
11-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Like everybody else, I have also read alot of discussions on the next possible theory. Again it is a topic that is too big to 100% conclude on one solution. I do not know for sure if this has already been mentioned however I have come to notice that Moscow or Russia has been mentioned alot. There are also proofs that Ezio or Altair has sometime visted the far east into Asia which also can mean either one visited Russia for sure. I actually believe that since Assassin's Creed Brotherhood kinda left off on the end of 19th century, maybe the next big AC3 might be in Russia early 20th century background. Maybe Asssassin's Creed: The Fall has a purpose, it "can" be a prelude. I have also come to believe like many others that the "sixth one" that Minerva told Desmond to find might be a female more closely related to Eve's memory. Maybe the next protagnist of AC3 might be a female in Russia of the early 20th century. This theory I mentioned probably is just another fluke, however I do know for sure that the next background of AC3 will be closer and closer to the modern 20th century.

MetalSnake712
11-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Like everybody else, I have also read alot of discussions on the next possible theory. Again it is a topic that is too big to 100% conclude on one solution. I do not know for sure if this has already been mentioned however I have come to notice that Moscow or Russia has been mentioned alot. There are also proofs that Ezio or Altair has sometime visted the far east into Asia which also can mean either one visited Russia for sure. I actually believe that since Assassin's Creed Brotherhood kinda left off on the end of 19th century, maybe the next big AC3 might be in Russia early 20th century background. Maybe Asssassin's Creed: The Fall has a purpose, it "can" be a prelude. I have also come to believe like many others that the "sixth one" that Minerva told Desmond to find might be a female more closely related to Eve's memory. Maybe the next protagnist of AC3 might be a female in Russia of the early 20th century. This theory I mentioned probably is just another fluke, however I do know for sure that the next background of AC3 will be closer and closer to the modern 20th century.

Radman500
11-21-2010, 09:58 PM
i think ac3 will be in revolutionary france cause of the masionic eye that shaun mentioned etc....

anyways i think desmond has to fine the descendant of eve and to have a son, who will be a FULL TWCB... and this son will obtain the sixth sense "Knoweledge" and will save the world

MetalSnake712
11-21-2010, 10:04 PM
To add to your point about shawn mentioning the Masonic eye, alot of France reference too especially in Brotherhood about the war and everything.

ForsakenMessiah
11-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Russia is the main set in the new comic, im guessing the next game is going to be one of those moments where the devs has read the forums and seen people come up with a pretty cool idea, so i think it will be set in the french revolution for a number of reasons

<LI> It's a significant part of history
<LI> It had a lot of corrupted officials and people going to the guillotine daily (templars gaining power?)
<LI> If they are going with the theme of unusual settings for games like the crusades and renaissance then this is perfect
<LI> The French are heavily mentioned in AC:B including a whole sequence dedicated to fighting them
<LI> It's made in montreal and most of the devs are FRENCH canadian

I just hope they don't go with feudal Japan which is also mentioned a lot on the forums, and is in a lot of games already, if you want to play in that era, go play Tenchu.

DeSabellis
11-22-2010, 04:37 AM
Whats funny so far is that most of the locations mentioned in the game are actually near Ubisoft locations.

superbalex
11-22-2010, 07:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's made in montreal and most of the devs are FRENCH canadian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and Ezio is from montreal^^ quite funny that he said taht in the french sequence ;D

PS: ubi stop putting yourself into your games!