PDA

View Full Version : Random thought about AC3 (SPOILERS)

john63
11-26-2009, 11:17 PM
WARNING: Spoilers from AC2 ahead!

Ok, so in AC3, Desmond's going to need to find some "Temples, built by those who knew to turn away from war" in order to somehow prevent Earth from getting microwaved.

But there don't seem to be many leads about where these temples might be. And Minerva didn't seem to want to talk to Ezio after delivering the message to Desmond, so IDK if we're getting any info from her.

All of this made me wonder: could the map from AC1's ending really be showing the locations of these temples, instead of POE's?

I mean, when building a piece of eden, what would be more important for the "Minervans" to include: the ability to sense the locations of all other pieces of eden, or the locations of structures that could SAVE THE EARTH from the very thing that took down your race?

john63
11-26-2009, 11:17 PM
WARNING: Spoilers from AC2 ahead!

Ok, so in AC3, Desmond's going to need to find some "Temples, built by those who knew to turn away from war" in order to somehow prevent Earth from getting microwaved.

But there don't seem to be many leads about where these temples might be. And Minerva didn't seem to want to talk to Ezio after delivering the message to Desmond, so IDK if we're getting any info from her.

All of this made me wonder: could the map from AC1's ending really be showing the locations of these temples, instead of POE's?

I mean, when building a piece of eden, what would be more important for the "Minervans" to include: the ability to sense the locations of all other pieces of eden, or the locations of structures that could SAVE THE EARTH from the very thing that took down your race?

An_Idea
11-26-2009, 11:18 PM
hrmmm possibly, when she said that i thought about transformers 2 when they were in egypt lol XD

Silhouelle
11-26-2009, 11:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I mean, when building a piece of eden, what would be more important for the "Minervans" to include: the ability to sense the locations of all other pieces of eden, or the locations of structures that could SAVE THE EARTH from the very thing that took down your race? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was under the impression they had the pieces of eden first, then due to the way with humans distracting them, didn't notice the sun. So why would they put a location of temples into them, prior to knowing about the coming end?

Captain Tomatoz
11-27-2009, 12:46 AM
if you look at the codex map of the world its shows some assassins symbols. I think these could be the locations of the temples

Assassin_Kat
11-27-2009, 01:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:
hrmmm possibly, when she said that i thought about transformers 2 when they were in egypt lol XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought about it also. I only really comprehended what she was talking about on the second run through of the game, the first time it was just "WTF" until she turned and literally looked at you and said something about Desmond that I understood. I'm on the third play through now, I really should jot down the things she is saying.

john63
11-27-2009, 01:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neraelia:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I mean, when building a piece of eden, what would be more important for the "Minervans" to include: the ability to sense the locations of all other pieces of eden, or the locations of structures that could SAVE THE EARTH from the very thing that took down your race? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was under the impression they had the pieces of eden first, then due to the way with humans distracting them, didn't notice the sun. So why would they put a location of temples into them, prior to knowing about the coming end? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that after the sun explosion, there were a few humans and a few (what should we call them...) "Minervans" left, and that they worked together to rebuild society and create the temples. Then the Minervans continued to die out for some reason, until there were none left. So I would think that at some point, one of them might have recorded the temple locations on the Piece of Eden.

jasminam
11-27-2009, 09:29 AM
For the time being, please use the Hints&Tips forum for discussions with possible spoilers, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.
That being said, I'm moving this thread.