PDA

View Full Version : Real life Assassin

AssassinBlaze
06-21-2011, 12:56 PM
I am a massive fan of assassins creed and i love the story and it got me thinking about what ezio and altair do in the games and that is taking lifes for the greater good right? So would it be totally wrong and sick to do it in real life? I mean if hitler was assassinated during ww2 would it of made it better or worse, would the nazis realise they was being brainwashed or would they go phyco and kill even more people? just wondering btw im not gonna turn into an assassin and dress in white robes wondering the streets all day and scaling huge buildings

AssassinBlaze
06-21-2011, 12:56 PM
I am a massive fan of assassins creed and i love the story and it got me thinking about what ezio and altair do in the games and that is taking lifes for the greater good right? So would it be totally wrong and sick to do it in real life? I mean if hitler was assassinated during ww2 would it of made it better or worse, would the nazis realise they was being brainwashed or would they go phyco and kill even more people? just wondering btw im not gonna turn into an assassin and dress in white robes wondering the streets all day and scaling huge buildings

Mr_Shade
06-21-2011, 01:06 PM
The game is based on fiction, and as such you should not really read too much into it..

This topic is not really suitable for an E rated forum though, due to content, so I am locking it - if you have any questions about this, please get in touch via Private message http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif