PDA

View Full Version : End game

PWNcracker
12-02-2007, 07:42 AM
I have killed the master and have come out of the animus. The people just left the room and said they'll be back soon and there are all the wierd markings on the floor. What do i do now? I can't interact with anything. Any ideas?

PWNcracker
12-02-2007, 07:42 AM
I have killed the master and have come out of the animus. The people just left the room and said they'll be back soon and there are all the wierd markings on the floor. What do i do now? I can't interact with anything. Any ideas?

Rufus_Da_Doofus
12-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Walk into bedroom and use eagle vision, watch the credits and you can then go back to any part of the game or do achievments by using the animus, apart from that you have completed the game

PWNcracker
12-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks! lol i just did it before i came back and checked ur post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Ace426
12-02-2007, 08:03 AM
when i finished the game (restarted it now) i had to watch the credits each time i wanted to play can i stop that?

lostassassin123
12-02-2007, 08:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ace426:
when i finished the game (restarted it now) i had to watch the credits each time i wanted to play can i stop that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
After You watched the credits (They are realy long BTW) go to animus and save the game.
Now You don't have to watch them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

elitegunner1993
12-02-2007, 08:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rufus_Da_Doofus:
Walk into bedroom and use eagle vision, watch the credits and you can then go back to any part of the game or do achievments by using the animus, apart from that you have completed the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was walking around 4 age until i found that out