PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel a little bit strange in Altair's change in years?

hinhin96329
12-13-2011, 07:59 AM
In the second Altair's memory, he killed the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">assassin grandmaster</span>(forgot how to spell his name) and took his body to the fire. The scene was so epic. But in another Altair's memory when <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Maria</span> died, he simply fleed with his son and left her body there. I thought he would carry her body away no matter how many enemies he was facing.This disappointed me a bit. Do you have any similar feeling with me?

YuurHeen
12-13-2011, 08:11 AM
he burned al mualim's body for a reason and not out of respect.

value_zero
12-13-2011, 08:11 AM
It was strange, like Altair was like **** this im going back to my harem, i have many more.

Crouching.Tiger
12-13-2011, 08:14 AM
It's not strange. In the first example most of the Assassins were on Alta´r's side, or too shocked to do anything. He also had a practical reason to carry away Al Mualim's body; he had to burn it. In the second example, he was attacked by a lot of Assassins, and of course 40 years older. There'd be no way for him to take Maria's body with him.

YuurHeen
12-13-2011, 08:14 AM
more like: 100 assassins that were going to kill him if he did not flee.

massmurdera_666
12-13-2011, 08:28 AM
he really had no choice to leave her behind. Maria pretty much told him to restrain himself with the Apple instead of giving in to its power and destroy them all, which by the way he could have done so anytime he wanted, also he had his son Darim to guide him away from the temptation of exacting total revenge.

value_zero
12-13-2011, 08:29 AM
I felt strange because Altair and son, didnt gave single that day, like hey your mom died, son- ok lets run, i mean, they are trained to ignore the emotions in fight, but cmon, not even voice ****ter or something.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

massmurdera_666
12-13-2011, 08:52 AM
you try to make a decision like that, do you honestly think it was easy for them? Altair, even though he wanted his revenge right there and then, and possibly losing his last remaining child during the process, he would've succomnd to the will of the POE and have gone insane with power.

ProdiGurl
12-13-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by value_zero:
I felt strange because Altair and son, didnt gave single f*ck that day, like hey your mom died, son- ok lets run, i mean, they are trained to ignore the emotions in fight, but cmon, not even voice ****ter or something.

Not sure how you come to this, in real life when your adrenaline is racing & you're literally fleeing for your life, you may not be focusing on your misery just yet.

I have first hand experience with a horrible loss happening years ago, and I was in shock for a couple hours before I could mourn & wrap my mind around it.

But you remember as they were riding off, Altair says passionately and sadly, "Maria, my love". & keeps riding.

value_zero
12-13-2011, 09:45 AM
The next night he went back there and brought her back to life with the apple.

albertwesker22
12-13-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by value_zero:

No, he buried her in the pet cemetery.

SupremeCaptain
12-13-2011, 10:35 AM
I threw her off the mountain, lol.

value_zero
12-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by value_zero:

No, he buried her in the pet cemetery. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahahahahaha, haha, whew... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

MaKaVeLiTL
12-13-2011, 10:57 AM
No, but then again I don't like Altair and don't care if he changes, a bit like Desmond. The only character I was bothered about was Ezio.