PDA

View Full Version : I got stuck in Desmond season

orlevy
11-27-2010, 02:29 PM
by mistake i saved in the vila in 2012 and since then i cant go back to Ezio season ,any time i try it jumps back to Desmond time.
i searched and i found out i'm not the only one with this problem.
When ubisoft will make a update that fix that?
i forgat to mention i playing PS3.

orlevy
11-27-2010, 02:29 PM
by mistake i saved in the vila in 2012 and since then i cant go back to Ezio season ,any time i try it jumps back to Desmond time.
i searched and i found out i'm not the only one with this problem.
When ubisoft will make a update that fix that?
i forgat to mention i playing PS3.

magesupermaster
11-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Did you try to go next to the animus and press 'any button'?

I'm sorry, but it bothers me that you have spelling and grammar mistakes.

orlevy
11-27-2010, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Did you try to go next to the animus and press 'any button'? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i tried everything go to the animus ,talk to Lucy and to the other two , read emails , go outside , it's for sure a problem in the game and noting wrong that i did.

orlevy
11-27-2010, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Did you try to go next to the animus and press 'any button'?

I'm sorry, but it bothers me that you have spelling and grammar mistakes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

????? ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?????? FXP ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????

magesupermaster
11-27-2010, 02:39 PM
I think people had the same problem with AC2.
They saved and exited the game during the modern day section and couldn't reenter the animus after that.

You'll either have to wait for a patch or restart the game.

Did you install the patches for the game or not?

And welcome to the forums, BTW. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

?????, ??? ??? ?? ???? ???????? ?? FXP..