PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition for PS3

DarienCecilX
01-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Hello all,

I bought the ACB Collector's Edition for PS3 from Best Buy on Friday (December 31,2010). When I opened the package and opened the game case. I discovered that I had the Code for the Officer.I put in the code, didnt think much of it. I am currently on Sequence 4 in the game, and realized that I dont see the 2 exclusive maps promised on the box. Was there supposed to be 2 different codes? One for the Maps and one for the mutiplayer character? I am just wondering because all that was in the game case was the leaflet that has the Officer code.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

DarienCecilX
01-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Hello all,

I bought the ACB Collector's Edition for PS3 from Best Buy on Friday (December 31,2010). When I opened the package and opened the game case. I discovered that I had the Code for the Officer.I put in the code, didnt think much of it. I am currently on Sequence 4 in the game, and realized that I dont see the 2 exclusive maps promised on the box. Was there supposed to be 2 different codes? One for the Maps and one for the mutiplayer character? I am just wondering because all that was in the game case was the leaflet that has the Officer code.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

tyrce111
01-07-2011, 03:21 AM
If the leaflet only had a picture of the officer it means that you only get the officer...

And I think you unlock those missions in sequence 5 to my memory, could be wrong...

m4rkym4rk72
01-08-2011, 02:52 AM
I got the Collector's Edition for Christmas. I've put the code in and have got the extra armour and two characters for multiplayer. I was thinking the same as you but I guess those extra missions are either unlocked at a certain point in the game or when you've completed the whole thing.