PDA

View Full Version : SBD Flaps and Armor Flaps/Airbrake

ThirdRiech
07-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I am not sure if this is only my pc beacuse i am running SLI or a main problem but i have the lastest patch my problem is this the SBD Planes you can only fly two. on both are the flaps/airbrake missing? i have a open empty spot their?

ThirdRiech
07-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I am not sure if this is only my pc beacuse i am running SLI or a main problem but i have the lastest patch my problem is this the SBD Planes you can only fly two. on both are the flaps/airbrake missing? i have a open empty spot their?

Bearcat99
07-08-2005, 11:13 PM
This may be an Nvidia bug..... do you hear the flaps deploy?

F19_Ob
07-09-2005, 07:47 AM
I have an antiquated NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420 card with the latest driver for it and I have no problems or differences compared to the earlier patch. The flaps are there.
--------------------------------------
I will sell my card to the highest bidding collector of antique cards. All original labels still there.
U can't buy these things anymore so hurry up, I'll be waiting by the phone.

ThirdRiech
07-09-2005, 05:25 PM
I re-installed the game and updated to the patch just before the new one was released. everything works fine but when i installed the new update thats when it screws up. i dont know what did they put in this new update to mess this up?

joe3rd
07-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Check your Hardawre inputs, Like the insert command in your custom keys for yor airbrake.
BTW,..? What's the 3rd Reich interested in an SDB for anyway? Go Back to your O.M. 109's!!!
"Become the Hunted and let your prey come to you."
Author Unkown

ThirdRiech
07-10-2005, 08:51 PM
i like the plane its just a name i choose to you use. + what am i looking at in my input it just has joystick options. and sliders for the joystick config? i dont use the insert as a airbrake i use the \ key. also i noticed that aircraft carriers will flicker when shooting guns when the dont fire guns will be missing and the bottom of the carrier will be missing i'll only see the deck.

Side note. i re-installed the patch and same thing the guns on carriers are missing and SBD flaps but when the guns are fired on either carrier and or the plane they appear for that time flickering as the bullets are fired in their intervals. this is getting confusing its this patch that does it. any tips?