PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Guild customization?

echoedpulse23
11-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Wasn't it said that we could customize our Assassins for long range short range and so on. I have about 7 fully trained assassins and no such thing is being offered. Does this happen later on in the game or was a deceived?

echoedpulse23
11-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Wasn't it said that we could customize our Assassins for long range short range and so on. I have about 7 fully trained assassins and no such thing is being offered. Does this happen later on in the game or was a deceived?

Cyclonas
11-17-2010, 10:56 PM
*Possible small spoilers*

Based on my information you can't customize them to ranged or melee, but they will learn some ranged moves like the Arrow storm (or something like that sorry don't remember). But yeah not quite sure, because I don't have the game yet.

echoedpulse23
11-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Nice and kinda off that you know this much about the game and you don't have it... Its a good game, enjoy!

Cyclonas
11-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Yeah I've been watching some videos and stuff... And as I said it's based on my information. I'm certain about the arrow storm but not quite about the customization.

Daassassinspwn
11-18-2010, 05:29 AM
Ok so i just started recruiting a couple hours ago. I have 6 Level 10's,1 level 7,and 1 level 2. There is no range customization but the game itself figures out the best way to attack the targets your looking at. if you have three groups then you can use arrow storm by holding down L2. It kills every guard in the area that you target but takes away all three assassin bars. Hope that helps. =)

CourtJestGaming
11-18-2010, 07:11 AM
The only true customization, that I've noticed, is the ability to change outfit colors, everything else is all AI decided like what weapons to use and how. Like the smoke bomb kills and so forth.

sgt_major_goose
11-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Does anyone know if you can change their colors after they reach their final rank? So once they become assassin's can their color's be changed at all?

second question is there a way to determine their signal order? such as if you have particular assassin's you'd like to call in with the first arrow, second, and third?

And the last question, according to a video walkthrough i dl'ed on the xbox it still states that you can pick and choose their weapons. Any input on these things would be greatly appreciated.

Daassassinspwn
11-18-2010, 07:47 PM
!. Yes I have 6 level 10's and i can still change their color.

2.No, If you have 6 assassins then you call them off in order in pairs.

3. You can choose whether to upgrade or stay the same(ex. stay with x or move up to y).

sgt_major_goose
11-18-2010, 08:05 PM
daassassinpwn thanks for the quick reply!

I actually have 9 level 10's(the assassin symbol) however only my 2 apprentices at lower level still offer the option of changing the colors of their clothes. In what screen or place can you still choose which colors for their clothing?

also when you are talking about upgrading, are you talking about spending their skill points as they level, for example leveling from 8 to level 9 and spending it on the 4th bar of armor?

Piflik
11-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Assassini wear the same robe as Ezio...always Assassin White, sadly.

tjbyrum1
11-18-2010, 08:34 PM
To my knowledge, without reading above posts:

1. Help citizens being harassed by Guards.
2. To get a more 'max' number of assassins, take down Borgia Towers.
--Assassin Signals unlock on having 1 Assassin, 4 Assassins, and a third on 6 Assassins.
----Assassin Signals basically mean how many Assassins are at your disposal.
3. Visit a Pigeon Coop, the Guild itself, or something to assign missions.
--I save the One Star Difficulties for new recruits.
--I usually give my assassins missions which will have odds of just below 100% (85%-99%)
----This means the Assassin is doing a Mission JUST right for them. Don't want a Master Assassin doing level 1 jobs.
4. As they do missions and fight with you, they gain EXP, in turn leveling them up (1-10).
5. Use these points to increase ARMOR and WEAPONS.
--To my knowledge, ARMOR increases Assassin Health.
--To my knowledge, WEAPONS will give me them better equipment, thus improving ATTACK.
6. Colors of the Assassin (Assassin White, Florentine Crimson, etc) can be changed any time without using SKILL POINTS.
7. Lock onto a target.
--HOLD down LB/L1 to do an Arrow Attack (forgot the name of it). (Requires 3 Assassin Signals).
--TAP LB/L1 to make Assassins engage in combat.

Piflik
11-18-2010, 08:51 PM
So you did not only not read the answers above you, but you also omitted reading the original post?

echoedpulse23
11-18-2010, 11:42 PM
I wish the assassin's would at least change there color to whatever to what Ezio is currently wearing.