PDA

View Full Version : Can we get bonus's in Revalations if we completed a bunch of things in older titles?

Warforger
08-07-2011, 10:53 AM
I can't exactly find the word for this but basically like Mass Effect 2 and 3, and Lego STar Wars 2 (well when I was younger I noticed I got a bunch of ships in the mini fighter mode that were from the prequels since I played out Lego Star Wars 1 alot) have this system where they check the memory of the console to see if you completed certain things in previous games, like say Mass Effect 2 detecting your old profile. By this how about in Revelations we get the armor of Romulus IF we got it in Brotherhood? Or unlocking exclusive multiplayer characters if we got certain achievements in brotherhood? Or better yet have the abilities unlocked that we unlocked in Brotherhood?

Warforger
08-07-2011, 10:53 AM
I can't exactly find the word for this but basically like Mass Effect 2 and 3, and Lego STar Wars 2 (well when I was younger I noticed I got a bunch of ships in the mini fighter mode that were from the prequels since I played out Lego Star Wars 1 alot) have this system where they check the memory of the console to see if you completed certain things in previous games, like say Mass Effect 2 detecting your old profile. By this how about in Revelations we get the armor of Romulus IF we got it in Brotherhood? Or unlocking exclusive multiplayer characters if we got certain achievements in brotherhood? Or better yet have the abilities unlocked that we unlocked in Brotherhood?

ShaneO7K
08-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Uplay does that with differen't skins/costumes etc.

worsecuve
08-07-2011, 11:38 AM
i would like to see that.

Abeonis
08-07-2011, 01:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warforger:
I can't exactly find the word for this but basically like Mass Effect 2 and 3, and Lego STar Wars 2 (well when I was younger I noticed I got a bunch of ships in the mini fighter mode that were from the prequels since I played out Lego Star Wars 1 alot) have this system where they check the memory of the console to see if you completed certain things in previous games, like say Mass Effect 2 detecting your old profile. By this how about in Revelations we get the armor of Romulus IF we got it in Brotherhood? Or unlocking exclusive multiplayer characters if we got certain achievements in brotherhood? Or better yet have the abilities unlocked that we unlocked in Brotherhood? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As yet, there doesn't seem to be any plans to incorporate previous save file information from the older games into Revelations, though I could be wrong. That said, the linear nature of the games' story would make such a feature unlikely.

It's more likely that Ubisoft will simply assume a 100% completion rate for the previous games, like they did with Brotherhood (since Ezio can be seen wearing the armour of Altair, regardless of whether or not you obtained the armour in your personal save files).

LightRey
08-07-2011, 02:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warforger:
I can't exactly find the word for this but basically like Mass Effect 2 and 3, and Lego STar Wars 2 (well when I was younger I noticed I got a bunch of ships in the mini fighter mode that were from the prequels since I played out Lego Star Wars 1 alot) have this system where they check the memory of the console to see if you completed certain things in previous games, like say Mass Effect 2 detecting your old profile. By this how about in Revelations we get the armor of Romulus IF we got it in Brotherhood? Or unlocking exclusive multiplayer characters if we got certain achievements in brotherhood? Or better yet have the abilities unlocked that we unlocked in Brotherhood? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As yet, there doesn't seem to be any plans to incorporate previous save file information from the older games into Revelations, though I could be wrong. That said, the linear nature of the games' story would make such a feature unlikely.

It's more likely that Ubisoft will simply assume a 100% completion rate for the previous games, like they did with Brotherhood (since Ezio can be seen wearing the armour of Altair, regardless of whether or not you obtained the armour in your personal save files). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well it's not so much assuming as it is keeping consistent with the storyline. I mean, since there were memories of Ezio getting the armor he got it. period. Someone not getting it in the game, or even Desmond not getting it initially shouldn't influence that.

Brandonmac10
08-07-2011, 04:21 PM
I hope they don't. I just switched my console over from xbox to PS3. I had the other AC game's for xbox and I'm getting Revelations for PS3.

I like uPlay better!

Abeonis
08-08-2011, 05:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brandonmac10:
I hope they don't. I just switched my console over from xbox to PS3. I had the other AC game's for xbox and I'm getting Revelations for PS3.

I like uPlay better! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why on earth would you do that!?

Deathgrim666
08-08-2011, 06:40 AM
in http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/718614 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/online-features-assassins-creed/718614) They say that the mp info from ac:b will carry to ac:r idk about sp thou.