PDA

View Full Version : El Programa no habre

arnytet
12-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Compre esta semana el chessmaster y no habre aun cuando tengo en mi PC todos los requisitos para que funcione.

arnytet
12-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Compre esta semana el chessmaster y no habre aun cuando tengo en mi PC todos los requisitos para que funcione.

EdwardsNH
12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Compre esta semana el chessmaster y no habre aun cuando tengo en mi PC todos los requisitos para que funcione. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Need a little more info. Are you saying it doesn't even install, doesn't load, or just doesn't work right?

Heck, my computer is well below the "requirements", and it still works fine.

Sorry, my Spanish is good enough to read the question (I think), but not good enough to reply in Spanish.

Pigface1973
12-02-2007, 03:47 PM
An online translator says this:

Buy this week chessmaster and habre even though I do not have in my PC all the requirements so that it works.

From this I guess that the poster means that it doesnt work evebn tho his computer meets the requirements.

Pigface1973
12-02-2007, 03:56 PM
the spanish for " we need more information" would be....

necesitamos más información

EdwardsNH
12-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Alright folks, I think we can figure this out well enough to help out. "El Programa no habre" means Chessmaster is not talking.

So I'm pretty sure he's saying the speech part of the program isn't working, despite his computer having all the requirements.

Egad, we really have to spend a little less time with chess, and a little more time on a foreign language. Everyone in the world speaks two languages but us http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Soooo... any guesses? Check all the basics first. Is the volume on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif , (not just the speakers, but in the control panel too) Might another program be on that is in control of the sound (game, website, voip, etc.)

What am I missing?

Is the program playing the intro music, or is there no sound at all?

eloyolo
12-14-2007, 09:00 AM
ehem... its not habre, its abre without the h, but yes it means that the program wont open even though he meets the system's requirements.

recibes un mensaje de error o qué pasa? sé más específico.

(do you receive an error message or what happens when you try to open it? be more specific.)