PDA

View Full Version : thiefs challenges not showing 100% when all completed

hjonty
04-18-2011, 12:06 PM
I have a problem and was wondering if any one else has the same, I have completed all of the thiefs challenges to 100% but when i go back to the DNA bar it is only showing 70% completed.

I have deleted the hard disk cache and logged in but the error is still there.

any Ideas

hjonty
04-18-2011, 12:06 PM
I have a problem and was wondering if any one else has the same, I have completed all of the thiefs challenges to 100% but when i go back to the DNA bar it is only showing 70% completed.

any Ideas

magesupermaster
04-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Return to Le Volpe Addormentata and talk to La Volpe again, the rest of the thief missions will show up on the map.

Ureh
04-18-2011, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hjonty:

any Ideas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're sure that you completed ALL the missions to 100% sync, then you're probably experiencing a glitch. Is this 360 or PC?

lilbacchant
04-18-2011, 07:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Return to Le Volpe Addormentata and talk to La Volpe again, the rest of the thief missions will show up on the map. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it sounds like the OP might be confusing the Guild Challenges with the missions. It's also possible he's not far enough along in the main sequence to activate the remaining three thieve's missions.

Either way, as you said, the OP should keep checking with La Volpe until the remaining three thieve's missions activate (if he's not showing in the Thieves Guild yet, check back after completing the next main memory sequence).