PDA

View Full Version : Strategy Guide........

T-rav27
09-14-2009, 07:02 PM
I went up to Game Stop today to ask about the strategy guide and when i could come and pick it up and they knew nothing about it coming out tommarow...and this site has to be the the worst site ever for updates, i mean when i first started coming here i loved the excitment of not knowing and waiting, but theres a point when it just becomes annoying (and that was about 3 weeks ago).....so if you ask me the game will be great but whoever is in charge of updates should be fired.

T-rav27
09-14-2009, 07:02 PM
I went up to Game Stop today to ask about the strategy guide and when i could come and pick it up and they knew nothing about it coming out tommarow...and this site has to be the the worst site ever for updates, i mean when i first started coming here i loved the excitment of not knowing and waiting, but theres a point when it just becomes annoying (and that was about 3 weeks ago).....so if you ask me the game will be great but whoever is in charge of updates should be fired.

updie23
09-14-2009, 10:04 PM
I think one thing to keep in mind is, from what I've read online, that all of these stores are saying the guide ships tomorrow. Not sure it will actually be IN stores tomorrow. I am sure someone in here will post as soon as they see or get one.

darkNES386
09-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Everyone was spoiled with the amount of information and regular updates that smash bros brawl released through their website regularly before its release.

Peachrocks
09-15-2009, 05:46 AM
Brawl made a mistake in my opinion. They way overhyped their game with all those updates, a lot of people were very disappointed with the final roster, largely the secret characters outside of Sonic and Snake (which we knew about prior to release) had very few surprises or the surprises there were extremely unwanted (Rob).

If you raise people's expectations too high, you can only go down when the game is released.

tmntfan09
09-19-2009, 09:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peachrocks:
Brawl made a mistake in my opinion. They way overhyped their game with all those updates, a lot of people were very disappointed with the final roster, largely the secret characters outside of Sonic and Snake (which we knew about prior to release) had very few surprises or the surprises there were extremely unwanted (Rob).

If you raise people's expectations too high, you can only go down when the game is released. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are right ubisoft donīt say nothing about characters an areas cause they want us to discover it buying the game