PDA

View Full Version : is it true ubisoft sold bundle copies of assassins creed to retail stores?

troylus
12-28-2009, 09:16 AM
hi, new here and had a question regarding a copy of assassins creed that i got for my little brother over christmas. I got the game from simplygames online and payed the full asking price, however the copy i received was a bundle copy and had not to be sold separately over the case. what i wanted to know is if any one else has had this experience with online game stores and their copy of assassins creed 2. my brother says he don't mind so much but personally having bundle copy on your box art is as unsightly as a platinum copy, more so in fact.
would really appreciate your opinions on this as i would have thought it illegal to sell something that so obviously states not for resale?
thanks allot.

troylus
12-28-2009, 09:16 AM
hi, new here and had a question regarding a copy of assassins creed that i got for my little brother over christmas. I got the game from simplygames online and payed the full asking price, however the copy i received was a bundle copy and had not to be sold separately over the case. what i wanted to know is if any one else has had this experience with online game stores and their copy of assassins creed 2. my brother says he don't mind so much but personally having bundle copy on your box art is as unsightly as a platinum copy, more so in fact.
would really appreciate your opinions on this as i would have thought it illegal to sell something that so obviously states not for resale?
thanks allot.

ToKillInPeace
12-28-2009, 10:03 AM
The first one?

troylus
03-11-2010, 04:23 AM
hey, no the second one.

Mr_Shade
03-11-2010, 04:48 AM
As it says on the back of the game, it's not for resale.. or for sale on it's own [not part of the bundle]

In rare cases, it can happen, but you should be getting the proper 'retail' copy if you paid for a retail copy..

I would have contacted the store, a little late now though?