PDA

View Full Version : Begginning and End dialogue differences

Jack-Reacher
01-03-2011, 06:25 PM
I just started a new game, and at the beginning seen with Ezio at Viana fighting Cesare he says "Mario Auditore lead me here"

However im sure SPOILERS

At the end im sure he says something like "The apple you stole from Mario lead me here"

Any reason for this change in dialogue?

Jack-Reacher
01-03-2011, 06:25 PM
I just started a new game, and at the beginning seen with Ezio at Viana fighting Cesare he says "Mario Auditore lead me here"

However im sure SPOILERS

At the end im sure he says something like "The apple you stole from Mario lead me here"

Any reason for this change in dialogue?

Serrachio
01-03-2011, 06:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:

However im sure SPOILERS

Any reason for this change in dialogue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The memory sequence was corrupted, meaning it was unstable and only pieces of the data was readable.

He says "The Apple you stole from Mario Auditore led me here." but because of the corruption, only "Mario Auditore led me here." gets through.

YHHTQ
01-03-2011, 06:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:

However im sure SPOILERS

Any reason for this change in dialogue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>~

They were having problems stabilizing the memory, which is why you see the memory skipping here and there to begin with. Also, add a SPOILERS tag to the main title of the thread.

Drakonous505
01-03-2011, 06:31 PM
First of all they were trying to access the memory which was being blocked due to a lack of synchronization. Similar to AC1. Due to this some of what was said would be cut off or not altogether working.

Reason: Also doesn't spoil the for people who didn't look into it that Mario died.

dchil279
01-03-2011, 06:33 PM

However im sure SPOILERS

Any reason for this change in dialogue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if you watch that scene w/ subtitles it reads, " ------- mario auditore led me here"
(NOTICE THE '---')

Jack-Reacher
01-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Oh come on im being hounded for spoilers? I didnt mention Mario died, I barely mentioned a thing and I put spoilers before mentioning the end dialogue

YHHTQ
01-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Oh come on im being hounded for spoilers? I didnt mention Mario died, I barely mentioned a thing and I put spoilers before mentioning the end dialogue </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read the rules before posting. It is mandatory to place a SPOILERS tag in the title... Instead of wasting time with excuses, just do it.

Jack-Reacher
01-03-2011, 07:26 PM
No, its only mandatory to do that if there are spoilers. There arent any spoilers in my post.

YHHTQ
01-03-2011, 07:31 PM
No, its only mandatory to do that if there are spoilers. There arent any spoilers in my post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The minute you mentioned what a character says at the beginning of the game and at the end, I'd call that a SPOILER. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Jack-Reacher
01-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I cant believe people are this stuck up about it, not only does the title plainly say whats going on, but I put a spoiler in the post before I "spoil" anything.

Seriously get a life

YHHTQ
01-03-2011, 07:50 PM
I cant believe people are this stuck up about it, not only does the title plainly say whats going on, but I put a spoiler in the post before I "spoil" anything.

Seriously get a life </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, read the RULES of the forum... There's a reason for their existence.