PDA

View Full Version : I killed the pope too soon

tula50
11-30-2010, 06:18 AM
AC 2; finished seq. 11 and send of to Forli. I could not find de marker with "start memmory" but there was a same sort of marker (!)with "to the mountanins".
I thought i'd first get me the remaining codex's en bring them "home" with the idea to look for the marker in Forli later on.
To my big surprice when i finisht the codex puzzle i founs myself at the Vatican with no way back. So, oke, i killed the pope. But i'm still wondering about the kidnapped childeren who where promised to be saved by me.

I now started the whole game again in the hope that in seq. 12 the mark (!) with "to the mountains" also means "start memory" so i can save the children (bluh)

But i read somewhere that Seq. 12 and 13 doesn't exsist ? Is that a fact ?

grtz. Tula

tula50
11-30-2010, 06:18 AM
AC 2; finished seq. 11 and send of to Forli. I could not find de marker with "start memmory" but there was a same sort of marker (!)with "to the mountanins".
I thought i'd first get me the remaining codex's en bring them "home" with the idea to look for the marker in Forli later on.
To my big surprice when i finisht the codex puzzle i founs myself at the Vatican with no way back. So, oke, i killed the pope. But i'm still wondering about the kidnapped childeren who where promised to be saved by me.

I now started the whole game again in the hope that in seq. 12 the mark (!) with "to the mountains" also means "start memory" so i can save the children (bluh)

But i read somewhere that Seq. 12 and 13 doesn't exsist ? Is that a fact ?

grtz. Tula

fastfast
11-30-2010, 07:22 AM
sequence 12 and 13 do not exist inside the game but as downloadable content from the store, you can also get the Complete Assassins Creed game from shops with all of the hidden locations included but is more expensive than AC2.

tula50
12-01-2010, 02:07 AM
That's not so nice. I got the game from the shop. When i now look at the box i cant' find nothing about the (missing) content. So a (maybe) unexperience byer like myself does not know what she's bying. I'm still not certain what version i have at this point.

I do know now that i (also) miss the templairs hideouts. I understand that i can get these also by "uplay" or something ?

Well, i go and learn something about downloading and uplay the rest of the game. See what's possible.

HiddenBlaDe00
12-04-2010, 01:02 AM
tula50,

Which version of the game do you own? If you've got a console version, then you'll have to download the additional content from either XBL or PSN, depending on which console you own.

Sequence 12 is The Battle of Forli and Sequence 13 is Bonfire of the Vanities. There's a special DLC pack that has both Sequence 13 and the secret Templar locations. You have to buy these and download them to your HDD in order for them to work.

Also, the only thing you can get from Uplay is the Auditore Family Crypt, which isn't really much of a dungeon so much as it's a testement to Ezio's ancestor, the man who built the Villa.