PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo's "Shop"

MrRoboto578
01-08-2011, 03:00 PM
During the single-player, you visit Leonardo and sit on the bench with him.
After sitting with him that one time, can you visit him again to get the other weapons he offered, because I didn't have enough money to get them all.

MrRoboto578
01-08-2011, 03:00 PM
After sitting with him that one time, can you visit him again to get the other weapons he offered, because I didn't have enough money to get them all.

magesupermaster
01-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Yes, you can.
Just look for a white 'L'.

X_Heavy_Fire_X
01-08-2011, 06:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SargeAssassin:
After sitting with him that one time, can you visit him again to get the other weapons he offered, because I didn't have enough money to get them all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He is very hard to find after the first time you meet him, the reason why is beacause he has several benches, and many of them are beyond the veiled area where if you go, you die. There is tricks to get past it through, yet I have not tried them, look on youtube or google it to find them. But his inventions are well worth it.

RedSpider
01-08-2011, 07:10 PM
I brought them all at once, so next time I went to visit him, he was like "You alreafy have everything I can make you" (Or summat like that) In a really narky way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif