PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed METAL

BBQnaoplox111
02-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Setting future. People find a chip from a dead android assassin. Put his chip in computer(this is animus type machine, reading his memory)

Its a story about an android assassin that was built by a rogue assassin order. METAL, these guys were banished cuz they had too many thought into making assassins machines to battle Abstergo.

You play as #17(not subject) last of the surviving androids after METAL goes out of commission.
(gameplay mechanics) You can assassinate people from giant skyscrapers, that are on the ground due to your robotic abilities. However you were programmed with 3 rules. Which prevent you from just well... assassinating anyone at will and causing trouble.

1)You must survive
2)You must be stealthy(very complex)
3)Never turn on your assassin order

In the story there many assassinations that you do, and do them in slick ways.
Theres robot police(guards).

Now to guarantee the player runs away after assassination instead of just destroying EVERYTHING in path(being a machine). Second rule kicks in(which he has to follow or he is destroyed)... and since he also has first rule he cant ignore the second...(this will cause desynch)

STORY: Youre last of your kind, assassinating people. You dont know who is sending all these requests, but you intend to find out. You also go through a bunch of emotional problems, for example in Sequence 2 you see a little girl enjoying an ice cream. You want to go talk to her but you cant since you are half machine and would let yourself be found out(breaking rule 2)
Much more of this type of character building will occur through out the game.
At the end you break rule 2 with a human who tries to help you, your assassin powers override the chip... Then you discover who is controling you with all these assassinations and you send yourself a message to assassinate that person.(breaking rule #3). In the mess of breaking rules programmed to you makes you self destruct aka breaking rule 1.

COMBAT:
Guards(robots) they attack in waves. After an assassination you must escape using many abilities... These chase sequences require lot of tactics, like going on top of rooftops but then hiding in window washer things, or sliding down a sky scraper after you lose them then lose them on ground hiding in alleyways.

There will be times where you cant escape due to barricades.(these are boss fights at times)
Waves come out with weak,medium, strong(and if selected at start f game EPIC MODE)

Weak: you can just hack and slash
Medium take specific things, but not oo many
strong take tactics and strategy based on color. (blue have to be kicked against a wall then stabbed with lightning blade) (Red have to be hack and slased till quick time event)
Epic: have to be killed in sequence, so #3, then #4 then 2 then 1. These are marked by eagle vision, and take platforming to kill.

Arsenal: dual blades,gun,rocket boots, Assassins outfit(which is ripped up and long at the back. Shoulder pads(aka metal) Metal showing through the rips of the coat.
One blue robot eye(which shows an enhanced eagle vision(like elikas light seed in POP))
Parachutes,throwing knives(going old school here for show)

THis is my plan for an assassins creed game. This would be after 3 many years after ac3. Robots are a norm.

Did anyone like this concept?

BBQnaoplox111
02-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Setting future. People find a chip from a dead android assassin. Put his chip in computer(this is animus type machine, reading his memory)

Its a story about an android assassin that was built by a rogue assassin order. METAL, these guys were banished cuz they had too many thought into making assassins machines to battle Abstergo.

You play as #17(not subject) last of the surviving androids after METAL goes out of commission.
(gameplay mechanics) You can assassinate people from giant skyscrapers, that are on the ground due to your robotic abilities. However you were programmed with 3 rules. Which prevent you from just well... assassinating anyone at will and causing trouble.

1)You must survive
3)Never turn on your assassin order

In the story there many assassinations that you do, and do them in slick ways.
Theres robot police(guards).

Now to guarantee the player runs away after assassination instead of just destroying EVERYTHING in path(being a machine). Second rule kicks in(which he has to follow or he is destroyed)... and since he also has first rule he cant ignore the second...(this will cause desynch)

STORY: Youre last of your kind, assassinating people. You dont know who is sending all these requests, but you intend to find out. You also go through a bunch of emotional problems, for example in Sequence 2 you see a little girl enjoying an ice cream. You want to go talk to her but you cant since you are half machine and would let yourself be found out(breaking rule 2)
Much more of this type of character building will occur through out the game.
At the end you break rule 2 with a human who tries to help you, your assassin powers override the chip... Then you discover who is controling you with all these assassinations and you send yourself a message to assassinate that person.(breaking rule #3). In the mess of breaking rules programmed to you makes you self destruct aka breaking rule 1.

COMBAT:
Guards(robots) they attack in waves. After an assassination you must escape using many abilities... These chase sequences require lot of tactics, like going on top of rooftops but then hiding in window washer things, or sliding down a sky scraper after you lose them then lose them on ground hiding in alleyways.

There will be times where you cant escape due to barricades.(these are boss fights at times)
Waves come out with weak,medium, strong(and if selected at start f game EPIC MODE)

Weak: you can just hack and slash
Medium take specific things, but not oo many
strong take tactics and strategy based on color. (blue have to be kicked against a wall then stabbed with lightning blade) (Red have to be hack and slased till quick time event)
Epic: have to be killed in sequence, so #3, then #4 then 2 then 1. These are marked by eagle vision, and take platforming to kill.

Arsenal: dual blades,gun,rocket boots, Assassins outfit(which is ripped up and long at the back. Shoulder pads(aka metal) Metal showing through the rips of the coat.
One blue robot eye(which shows an enhanced eagle vision(like elikas light seed in POP))
Parachutes,throwing knives(going old school here for show)

THis is my plan for an assassins creed game. This would be after 3 many years after ac3. Robots are a norm.

Did anyone like this concept?

BBQnaoplox111
02-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Just some things i thoght up watching armored core V trailer... lol this game would make ac more fun and make it harder more challenging for all those people complaining about dificulty.

With the desynch chases you HAVE TO DO.
The combat thats more tactical yet still makes you feel strong and invincible.

and has a deep story about human emotions and conquering your inner problems.

magesupermaster
02-05-2011, 10:58 AM
http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lolwut2.jpg

notafanboy
02-05-2011, 12:01 PM
sorry but ...
http://i53.tinypic.com/15ewv2v.jpg

BBQnaoplox111
02-05-2011, 12:17 PM
lol why? i think its sick

ThaWhistle
02-05-2011, 01:46 PM
honestly, sounds like crap.

magesupermaster
02-05-2011, 01:58 PM
"your assassin powers override the chip"
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Really? 'Assassin powers'?</span>

"Epic: have to be killed in sequence, so #3, then #4 then 2 then 1. These are marked by eagle vision, and take platforming to kill."
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">What?!</span>

"1)You must survive
3)Never turn on your assassin order"
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">So that's your take on Asimov's three laws of robotics?</span>

iseelifeinhd
02-05-2011, 02:53 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5065554/cool-story-bro.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Cool-Dog

HiddenBlaDe00
02-05-2011, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
sorry but ...
http://i53.tinypic.com/15ewv2v.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congradulations, sir! You have won the thread!

SAVMATIC
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
ironically you are all bigger doosh bags by responding than he was by posting this. utter, complete, doosh bags.

SolidSage
02-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Neat concept, I like to envision it more in the vain of 'Ghost in the Shell', and 'Appleseed', both of which are awesome Anime.

"Aerial assassinations from skyscrapers"?????SOLD, are you kidding me, that sounds crazy good, maybe popping some repulsor jets to slow the terminal velocity or just slamming into the target and creating a car size crater in the sidewalk!!!!! MASSIVE!

What a well thought out idea. If this was a certified franchise entry, or made by some of the intellectual creators of AC, using an identical engine, I would play it happily in a heart beat.

ThaWhistle
02-06-2011, 12:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
ironically you are all bigger doosh bags by responding than he was by posting this. utter, complete, doosh bags. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

psst, its spelled ****** bag.

dmagnetic971
02-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Hey, your idea rocks man.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif I like it ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

BBQnaoplox111
02-06-2011, 07:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
"your assassin powers override the chip"
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Really? 'Assassin powers'?</span>
What ever your own will = assassin powers...

"Epic: have to be killed in sequence, so #3, then #4 then 2 then 1. These are marked by eagle vision, and take platforming to kill."
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">What?!</span>
They increase in power every kill...

"1)You must survive
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">So that's your take on Asimov's three laws of robotics?</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
sure i never heard of those... but ok.. im saying that would fill the gap in the game, from people going insane and being overpowered in the game....

BBQnaoplox111
02-06-2011, 07:46 PM
come on guys NO WAY ... assassinating someone from a skyscraper sounds LAME to any of you... its SICK!! and like th above poster said... if there was some rocket things (which would work) to slow you down.. or just a crater in the ground... THATS EPIC!

xcamthemandudex
02-06-2011, 07:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
"1)You must survive
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">So that's your take on Asimov's three laws of robotics?</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you say, "Trololololol."

As for OP, this has no relevance to any of the previous games. It really has no connection to anything Assassin Creed. This may make for a great totally different game, but not as a sequel or prequel.

BBQnaoplox111
02-06-2011, 08:19 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/OddworldsStranger/photo.jpg

the tattered clothing overlooking... what i call TORONTO LOL

BBQnaoplox111
02-06-2011, 08:20 PM
MOAR crappy concept art that i made lol

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/OddworldsStranger/photo2.jpg

BBQnaoplox111
02-06-2011, 08:24 PM
SKYSCRAPER ASSASSINATION

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/OddworldsStranger/photo4.jpg

NOTICE THE CRATER AND THE GIRL WITH ICECREAM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/OddworldsStranger/photo3.jpg

ThaWhistle
02-06-2011, 09:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBQnaoplox111:
come on guys NO WAY ... assassinating someone from a skyscraper sounds LAME to any of you... its SICK!! and like th above poster said... if there was some rocket things (which would work) to slow you down.. or just a crater in the ground... THATS EPIC! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dontkdnow whatit was, this post or a whoe lto ofbeers, but i read this, and had to go throw up.

Ass4ssin8me
02-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Awwwwwweeeeeeesoooooommmmmeeeeee! Killer Robits! Pew pew!

Pew pew pew! zooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm! Pew pew pew... I am. cyborg. Feel my. Wrath Pew!

k20ml
02-08-2011, 05:55 PM
^ pew pew pew pew! zwoosh! bip boo boo bi bap. transformers!

Honestly, this posting does not relate to any assassin concept. If you want to assassinate a guy from a sky scraper, how long will it take to jump from the top and nail it perfectly? Gravity is 9.81 m/s(squared) if the tower is 50 meters above the ground, the assassin would take like 5 seconds. In 5 seconds the target could move and the assassin could miss him or her. The noise created by the impact could shock the target thus defying rule number 2.

Honestly. Air assassinations are the hardest to perform and although they look cool, it is also the most dangerous and the most inconspicuous.

SolidSage
02-08-2011, 07:14 PM
@K20ml

Its the future and you're a robo borg thingy, you can fire yourself down at the target like an RPG, overcoming the gravity factor you used as a detractor.
Then, when you SLAM into the target using you're magnetic lock...ROBO TONE...the shockwave knocks over and stuns anyone in the immediate vicinity, removing any need for Rule #2, (whatever it was).
The Robo Borg guards would be the real threat.

Seriously though, it doesn't have to be the ONLY next Assassins Creed game, just one of the next Assassin's Creed games if at all, and it's as much in the vein of Creed as modern day USA is in the vein of the Old West...believe it or not, the similarities are strikingly strong.

I don't see anything wrong with the idea at all, it's as good as any of the French/American/Japan ideas out there and just as exciting. I welcome ideas of this kind that step out of the main flow of thought and bring something fresh to the table.
It's not like any of the 'next creed game' ideas here really have any bearing whatsoever on the real game to come, it's just bandying around thoughts.

LaCava1
02-08-2011, 07:25 PM
tl;dr

JK, I like the idea

DarkVictory23
02-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I kind of like the idea if I envision it more, as another poster said, as a Ghost in the Shell or, to reference a more recent American film, Surrogates type scenario.

I think it could work as sort of an interesting off-shoot in the Assassin's Creed series if it was done in that vein (just being robots is kind of out of place for AC), but I don't think it would fit as part of the main series.

ThaWhistle
02-08-2011, 09:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k20ml:

Honestly, this posting does not relate to any assassin concept. If you want to assassinate a guy from a sky scraper, how long will it take to jump from the top and nail it perfectly? Gravity is 9.81 m/s(squared) if the tower is 50 meters above the ground, the assassin would take like 5 seconds. In 5 seconds the target could move and the assassin could miss him or her. The noise created by the impact could shock the target thus defying rule number 2.

Honestly. Air assassinations are the hardest to perform and although they look cool, it is also the most dangerous and the most inconspicuous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your math is off. 9.8m/s is acceleration. after two seconds the falling object would be travelling at 19.6ms, then 29.4m/s at 3sec and so on, so it would be about 2.5-3 seconds

obliviondoll
02-09-2011, 02:37 AM
I think you want this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYZlSaGeqo)

Ass4ssin8me
02-09-2011, 03:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I think you want this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYZlSaGeqo) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
Oh Yayayayayay!!!!! I love that game! Seriously my top three games are

1. AC
2. Mass Effect
3.Prototype

k20ml
02-09-2011, 07:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k20ml:

Honestly. Air assassinations are the hardest to perform and although they look cool, it is also the most dangerous and the most inconspicuous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your math is off. 9.8m/s is acceleration. after two seconds the falling object would be travelling at 19.6ms, then 29.4m/s at 3sec and so on, so it would be about 2.5-3 seconds </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok