PDA

View Full Version : New assassin outfit

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 09:30 PM
I think that altair's outfit was the best. it kinda told me that "i am ready for anything because i do not have a cape that could be stuck from anywhere"

ok i do not have anything against ezio's attire but it kinda looks like its for fashion shows and stuff.

but i dont want to see another altair outfit. i just want to say that ubisoft should create an outfit that says "i am an assassin not a model"
or "i am ready, only tell me where i may begin". something like that. id rather see an assassin who does not have a lot of flare to his outfit, just simple but assassin like looking.

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 09:30 PM
I think that altair's outfit was the best. it kinda told me that "i am ready for anything because i do not have a cape that could be stuck from anywhere"

ok i do not have anything against ezio's attire but it kinda looks like its for fashion shows and stuff.

but i dont want to see another altair outfit. i just want to say that ubisoft should create an outfit that says "i am an assassin not a model"
or "i am ready, only tell me where i may begin". something like that. id rather see an assassin who does not have a lot of flare to his outfit, just simple but assassin like looking.

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 09:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maglaromuna:

or "i am ready, only tell me where i may begin". something like that. id rather see an assassin who does not have a lot of flare to his outfit, just simple but assassin like looking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just needed the notifications on.

edzilla_551
01-06-2011, 09:56 PM
i disagree with this, altairs outfit was great but was too plain, ezios outfit is awesome i like it better than altairs, but too be fair both outfits suit both time periods.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

ninja_7_7
01-06-2011, 09:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edzilla_551:
i disagree with this, altairs outfit was great but was too plain, ezios outfit is awesome i like it better than altairs, but too be fair both outfits suit both time periods.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Altair could actually blend though. He could blend in with a group. Ezio is the only assassin and stands out SO MUCH.

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 10:08 PM
yes i do agree that both outfits suit the very time period they were in. and yes altairs outfit was too plain, but the message it says you know. altair looks tougher than ezio, ezio looks smarter and more agile than altair. maybe in AC 3 ubisoft could create an outfit that would say "i am ready for anything" but it would not look too plain like altairs or something like that.

kriegerdesgottes
01-06-2011, 10:19 PM
hmm This is a tough one because I remember how amazingly awesome I always thought Altair looked but looking back at it now it is a little bit plain, maybe because I am so used to Ezio now. I still prefer young ezio (without the beard) over anything but I think his new outfit is an awesome mix of Altair style mixed with young Ezio so I guess I like them all. My favorite so far though is young Ezio.

ninja_7_7
01-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Altair would be more agile. He wore only a robe. But he blended in with the locals. Ezio never did.

kriegerdesgottes
01-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Ok but honestly Altair still walked around head to toe covered in knifes and a large sword and somehow the guards can't differentiate him from a couple priests so I would say neither one of them were all that conspicuous.

ninja_7_7
01-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Ezio in FULL ARMOR around non armored civilians... yet he blends perfect. Atleast altair goes into a crowd of the same color.

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 10:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Altair would be more agile. He wore only a robe. But he blended in with the locals. Ezio never did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i do agree, its just the look.

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 10:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Ezio in FULL ARMOR around non armored civilians... yet he blends perfect. Atleast altair goes into a crowd of the same color. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not even blending, the guards should be asking why he has armour and sword? ok maybe carrying a sword back then was like a sense in fashion but an overly armed person with a hood and armor could be suspicious.