PDA

View Full Version : Trading Goods Glitch

Rivath
11-26-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm not quite sure but I think I've discovered a good way to get many trading goods without having to search chest after chest. In Memory 3 Sequence 3 you have to rescue the brothel owner from a group of 7 bandits. This is easily done with executions but here's the glitch. When you loot bandits they always have some kind of trade good, and if you are replaying the memory you get to keep what you loot! This sequence is very short after that particularly if you are not aiming for the 100% and can be repeated many times. Each time you replay you will get 7 Trade goods! Use the useful ones and sell the rest for some quick cash!

This works for me but I would like to see if anyone else finds this is possible.

Rivath
11-26-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm not quite sure but I think I've discovered a good way to get many trading goods without having to search chest after chest. In Memory 3 Sequence 3 you have to rescue the brothel owner from a group of 7 bandits. This is easily done with executions but here's the glitch. When you loot bandits they always have some kind of trade good, and if you are replaying the memory you get to keep what you loot! This sequence is very short after that particularly if you are not aiming for the 100% and can be repeated many times. Each time you replay you will get 7 Trade goods! Use the useful ones and sell the rest for some quick cash!

This works for me but I would like to see if anyone else finds this is possible.

Eziosantos
11-26-2010, 09:58 PM
This has been discovered and has been posted before in a previous thread.

For future reference,it's more of an exploit in the game rather than a glitch.

Rivath
11-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Ahhh.... thanks, I wasn't sure if maybe my game was just a little off (my xbox has been dropped a couple times) Its a good "exploit" though.

Cpl.Sully
11-27-2010, 07:13 AM
****Potential Spoiler****

Another exploit is one of the Thief missions. The one where you have to kill the 100 Eyes leaders riding horses.

The area where you kill the last leader you're attacked by more bandits until you escape from the area. I killed perhaps 30 until I became bored. Clear the small yellow circle, become anonymous again and go back and loot to your hearts content. Just about any trade item you need was there. Plenty of Vlad Coins. I was hoping like hell that at least one of them would have a fricken tomato. No such luck. Perhaps I'll go back and try again at some point.

Black_Widow9
11-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Please use the Find Button to search for previously created Topics.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>