PDA

View Full Version : A mod to disable crew management?

PoweredBySoy
08-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey guys,

After taking a long hiatus from Silent Hunter, I'm looking to get back into it. Looking at all the mods that are now out, it seems I'm in for a very difference experience than before. =)

Right now I'm running the GW supermod. But what I would really like is a mod (or work-around) that would disable the crews' fatigue. I understand it's realistic and adds a sense of roleplaying to the game. But I've generally never liked this feature at all - mainly because I find swapping them around to be cumbersome and just not fun.

Thanks for any input.

PoweredBySoy
08-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey guys,

After taking a long hiatus from Silent Hunter, I'm looking to get back into it. Looking at all the mods that are now out, it seems I'm in for a very difference experience than before. =)

Right now I'm running the GW supermod. But what I would really like is a mod (or work-around) that would disable the crews' fatigue. I understand it's realistic and adds a sense of roleplaying to the game. But I've generally never liked this feature at all - mainly because I find swapping them around to be cumbersome and just not fun.

Thanks for any input.

Realjambo
08-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Use the SH3 Commander, it has variable fatigue option setting, including 'no fatigue'. You can get it here:

http://www.subsim.com/subsim_files/patches2005.html#sh3