PDA

View Full Version : AC: B Multiplayer- Microphones

DorkDorkerson
08-20-2010, 06:03 PM
I searched and didn't see any topics about this, so I'm just gonna go ahead and post.

Will we be be able to use Microphones/ Headsets on Multi-player?

DorkDorkerson
08-20-2010, 06:03 PM
I searched and didn't see any topics about this, so I'm just gonna go ahead and post.

Will we be be able to use Microphones/ Headsets on Multi-player?

primerib69
08-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Yes please. And clans too.

Deathgrim666
08-20-2010, 06:06 PM
of course.....

rupok2
08-20-2010, 06:38 PM
ya I forgot to mention this too. I hope they put team deathmatch and voice communication between teams.

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rupok2:
ya I forgot to mention this too. I hope they put team deathmatch and voice communication between teams. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's with these people and team deathmatches?

jordiboy01
08-21-2010, 05:46 PM
i hope theres a search and destroy match type http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jordiboy01:
i hope theres a search and destroy match type http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Sigh*

SupremeCaptain
08-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Eugh, stop making it like COD.

rupok2
08-21-2010, 07:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rupok2:
ya I forgot to mention this too. I hope they put team deathmatch and voice communication between teams. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's with these people and team deathmatches? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They don't have to call it that but wanted type of game play is gonna get boring. Templar's have to learn how to work in teams so team death match type of gameplay would be necessary and fun. I don't understand why you are against it. BTW I don't play COD.

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 10:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

What's with these people and team deathmatches? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They don't have to call it that but wanted type of game play is gonna get boring. Templar's have to learn how to work in teams so team death match type of gameplay would be necessary and fun. I don't understand why you are against it. BTW I don't play COD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not against it, just a lot of people are asking for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That's actually an awesome reason for them to do the teams! So they can work better while fighting!

Hopefully they will tell us more of the awesome game modes in the Dev Diary to come!

gsosolid
08-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Don't forget headquaters, some easy points and levelling up there!

Joke.

On the topic of Dev Diaries, when will the next one release?

SBRedFlag
08-22-2010, 09:46 AM
I think they release 1 per month, so it would be next month.

By the way, everyone says Wanted is going to get boring, but that's only one mode! There's going to be many more modes, but that doesn't mean they have to be duplicates of game modes from other games.

rupok2
08-22-2010, 10:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:

By the way, everyone says Wanted is going to get boring, but that's only one mode! There's going to be many more modes, but that doesn't mean they have to be duplicates of game modes from other games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya but there has to be something with teams or there is no point in microphones, chat, etc.

jordiboy01
08-22-2010, 10:47 AM
I was only joking :P

one thing i am worried about though is lag because wouldn't that make you stand out from the crowd (one guy popping up in different areas... hmmm i wonder who the assassin is)? should still be a good multi player game! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

masterfenix2009
08-22-2010, 11:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:

By the way, everyone says Wanted is going to get boring, but that's only one mode! There's going to be many more modes, but that doesn't mean they have to be duplicates of game modes from other games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya but there has to be something with teams or there is no point in microphones, chat, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the point of chatting i thought was to talk to people

rupok2
08-22-2010, 11:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

Ya but there has to be something with teams or there is no point in microphones, chat, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the point of chatting i thought was to talk to people </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ys but if everyone is your enemy what are you going to talk about? you will either insult people who killed you or compliment them, it has no gameplay effect.

masterfenix2009
08-22-2010, 11:52 AM
or we can all make jokes and laugh at the annoying person

Rene_Led
08-22-2010, 11:57 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Master Assassin/Hardcore match? Sorry just thought I i'd just toss it in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>