PDA

View Full Version : USAAF, RAF European Campaigns Needed in IL-2 Series

arrowtalon
02-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Dear Oleg and Company,

It would be fantastic if you created a campaign featuring the US and/or UK aircraft in a European campaign. This has been hashed a lot in other games, but I feel it is the last "big" component missing from the IL-2 Series.

I also know that you have a soft spot for doing things that other flight sims haven't yet done. One thing you could do would ve to include an Italian/Southern Europe Theatre and include the Tuskegee Airmen.

Cheers,
Dan

arrowtalon
02-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Dear Oleg and Company,

It would be fantastic if you created a campaign featuring the US and/or UK aircraft in a European campaign. This has been hashed a lot in other games, but I feel it is the last "big" component missing from the IL-2 Series.

I also know that you have a soft spot for doing things that other flight sims haven't yet done. One thing you could do would ve to include an Italian/Southern Europe Theatre and include the Tuskegee Airmen.

Cheers,
Dan

Bearcat99
02-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Mission 4 Today (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=search)

VW-IceFire
02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arrowtalon:
Dear Oleg and Company,

Cheers,
Dan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As Bearcat has pointed out...we, the community, have already filled in the gaps with the Full Mission Builder tool. If you want something RAF...then try my Storm Clouds Part 1 and Part 2 which is a semi-historic Tempest campaign. If you've read The Big Show by Tempest and Spitfire Ace Pierre Closterman than this campaign should resonate with you.

I've also done a P-38 Normandy campaign and others. Thats just me....there are some other great mission builders out there that have put together fantastic RAF and USAAF campaigns.

Give it time for the Italy campaigns to show up. I'm doing research on RCAF No. 417 squadron which was fighting over Italy and North Africa. I might end up doing a campaign about them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif