PDA

View Full Version : DLC Arrival

r94yan
01-25-2010, 12:31 PM
the dlc is comin on 28th of jan, which is this thursday. PSN store is updated on thursday, does this mean that psn gets it first

r94yan
01-25-2010, 12:31 PM
the dlc is comin on 28th of jan, which is this thursday. PSN store is updated on thursday, does this mean that psn gets it first

MW2SgtFoley
01-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Your a *******, of course they will both get it at the same time.

Jagglenutts
01-25-2010, 01:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MW2SgtFoley:
Your a *******, of course they will both get it at the same time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should probably check your spelling before you go calling someone a *******.

nightcobra
01-25-2010, 01:17 PM
just to be sure i'd like to ask the moderators and developers, will all european countries get the dlc at 28th of this month? i'm asking because bethesda pulled our (the fans) leg by promising the release of fallout's dlc and releasing it only on uk at first. this wasn't days i'm talking about, only 3 months later the dlc came to portugal even though portugal has the same version of the game uk has (that was their excuse saying the versions were different, which was a blatant lie since they had the same bles-#### code).
so i ask, will europe get the dlc in same day?

ps: the uk and portuguese versions of assassin's creed 2 are also the same just so you know.

mikeh1294
01-25-2010, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jagglenutts:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MW2SgtFoley:
Your a *******, of course they will both get it at the same time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should probably check your spelling before you go calling someone a *******. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't agree with this guy, but I can't find what is wrong with his spelling, any help? :S

And on topic, I think that the Xbox will be updated at the same time, otherwise it would be unfair.

PlagueDoctor357
01-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Wow, he even put it in the italics for you.

You're and your do not mean the same thing.

Black_Widow9
01-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Please post this here-
"Battle of Forli" DLC available January 28th (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9811056628)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>