PDA

View Full Version : Communication with U301!

U301
09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
My Fellow Kaleuns,
All further postings on this forum by U301 will be done using Enigma code.
[I would like the Herr Kaleuns who plan to do the same to know that The Kriegsmarine in WWII changed their Plug settings every 12 hours and their Rota settings every 48 hours.
I plan to do the same!]
[[After each message was sent/recieved the machine was left as it was, no resetting of Plugs or Rotas to the codes for that day/48 hour period!]]
I plan to do the same!
After every message is sent/recieved on this forum I will save my settings using "Save Key" under the label on Enigma and use that code for a period of 48 hours!
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
KUrtz.

U301
09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
My Fellow Kaleuns,
All further postings on this forum by U301 will be done using Enigma code.
[I would like the Herr Kaleuns who plan to do the same to know that The Kriegsmarine in WWII changed their Plug settings every 12 hours and their Rota settings every 48 hours.
I plan to do the same!]
[[After each message was sent/recieved the machine was left as it was, no resetting of Plugs or Rotas to the codes for that day/48 hour period!]]
I plan to do the same!
After every message is sent/recieved on this forum I will save my settings using "Save Key" under the label on Enigma and use that code for a period of 48 hours!
Good Luck and Good Hunting!
KUrtz.

Penelope_Grey
09-13-2007, 03:13 PM
oh gosh... there are some guys on subsim who do the same thing.

Use that enigma simulator. Um... Well... I shall apologise in advance for not responding to any of your future posts. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

U301
09-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Penelope My Darling,
My Girlfriend is my Funkraum Operator!
She uses Enigama encoding/decoding messages, works the radio transmitting/recieving, has a go at radar range finding when we can get it to work, is my best Taushkopper Operator and makes the coffee!
What more could a Kriegsmarine Kaleunleuntant ask for?
KUrtz.