PDA

View Full Version : ACR Voice Control?

Runaway01
06-12-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't no about anyone else but i would like to be able to plug in my kinect(or mic) in ACR and say something like "assassins" or "help" and then my assassins would come to me and kill whoever was around.

VoldR
06-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Dunno if we're ready for that,

people got problem with voice command on their own phones still, lol

It can get confuse between our voices/accents/etc.
This is a game, generalised. In order to make this work, at least from my little understanding.

The player have to undergo a process making commands for every given voice command to record your voice for each.

Making a call on a phone is one thing, but when stressed during a game fight or whatever, if a person shouts (won't be recognised) or say something by accident can be very annoying. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DavisP92
06-25-2011, 05:27 PM
it doesnít really matter, all we could say was like assassins come or arrow shower (hope they remove that). and that honestly would be lame, itís not ME3 where we can say use this attack and other guy use this attack.

rileypoole1234
06-25-2011, 06:11 PM
I wouldn't use it.

SixKeys
06-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Nah. I would feel stupid yelling random stuff into the mic while playing alone.

masterfenix2009
06-25-2011, 08:48 PM
Ok, I've said this before and I'll say it again. If the biggest complaint you have with using the kinect is looking stupid, that is just sad. It is a GAME!! Who cares if you look stupid? Thats a lame excuse. People already look stupid playing a game anyway!

kriegerdesgottes
06-25-2011, 10:44 PM
No, I wouldn't be into that.

Animuses
06-25-2011, 11:10 PM
-I think the voice control for Kinect is a cool idea, but it's stupid to shout simple commands when you can do it just by pressing a button.

-Feeling stupid while speaking into a mic? I always speak when I play video games, I get into it.

-Now about Assassin's Creed having the voice command with the Kinect. It won't happen. Assassin's Creed was originally going to be a PS3 exclusive game. They will not give XBOX exclusive content PS3 won't have.

xX-krackers-Xx
06-26-2011, 02:36 AM
no i dont think so but this is the only page about voices and its closer then ppl giving their own endings for ubis soft which should not do cause UBISOFT MAKE ITS THEIR GAME GOD DAMN IT!!!! and i think i saw some e3 multiplayer demo and some 1 did a leap of faith and i swear i heard a different eagle sound but if not ubisoft should make different scenario eagle sounds

sassinscreed
06-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Runaway01:
I don't no about anyone else but i would like to be able to plug in my kinect(or mic) in ACR and say something like "assassins" or "help" and then my assassins would come to me and kill whoever was around.

or you can just press button its fine how it is

SixKeys
06-26-2011, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
-Feeling stupid while speaking into a mic? I always speak when I play video games, I get into it.

This is what I always think about when somebody mentions voice control in video games: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBMscW_dVg&t=6m56s

GarethNelson
06-26-2011, 07:31 AM
I know a bit about the technical aspects of this and can say it would simply not work for at least some people and will only work (without training) for most people if it's limited to a single command or two that can just be bound to a key anyway.

faka-me
06-26-2011, 11:38 AM
im fine with the controller

Kaxen6
06-26-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm not so sure about voice commands.

....Though I already yell a lot when I play...

Black_Widow9
06-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Please post your idea in the Feedback thread.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>