PDA

View Full Version : "New DLC available" when ive installed the Copernicus 2 times.

Assassinsyk
11-30-2010, 08:12 AM
How many times must i download and install the Copernicus-thing before the game realizes it and stops telling me about "new" DLC available?

I freak out every time, thinking its finally a patch for the matchmaking, and every time its like having youre heart broken by a roof runner.

I know, I'm kinda whiny, its not the biggest of issues, but I'm just tired of being disappointed since my matchmaking is worse than yours.

Assassinsyk
11-30-2010, 08:12 AM
How many times must i download and install the Copernicus-thing before the game realizes it and stops telling me about "new" DLC available?

I freak out every time, thinking its finally a patch for the matchmaking, and every time its like having youre heart broken by a roof runner.

I know, I'm kinda whiny, its not the biggest of issues, but I'm just tired of being disappointed since my matchmaking is worse than yours.

obliviondoll
11-30-2010, 08:26 AM
A patch will autodownload when you're signed into Live/PSN and loading the game.

Don't waste bandwidth re-downloading Copernicus. Don't know why that message doesn't go away. Same thing for me.

Assassinsyk
11-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Ah, grazie. Can rest abit easier now, but will probably still fall for it, thinking it might be an awesome DLC, being the child-before-christmas about this game, as I am.