PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Miles

shadowdud007
11-21-2010, 01:09 AM
Is there any point of leaving the animus to play as Desmond Miles. Are there any secrets or cool things to explore in town. If it exploits the main story line, please do not tell me. Just say it has some importance later on or something. Thanks

shadowdud007
11-21-2010, 01:09 AM
Is there any point of leaving the animus to play as Desmond Miles. Are there any secrets or cool things to explore in town. If it exploits the main story line, please do not tell me. Just say it has some importance later on or something. Thanks

whysoserious91
11-21-2010, 01:18 AM
yep sure is, 5 artifacts to collect, u get a trophy for it if u have ps3 and achievement if u have lamebox 360

Sparty2020
11-21-2010, 01:19 AM
There are 5 artifacts to collect, E-Mails to read, and conversations with Lucy, Rebecca, and Shaun. Aside from that, no. The ability to play as Desmond is simply fan service for all who wanted to do so or who were curious how Free Running would work in a modern setting

BloodyMoon1
11-21-2010, 01:38 AM
Kinda jacked up that you can't use him after the end of the game. I missed some stuff, gotta start another file....

raziale
11-21-2010, 02:00 AM
wouldn't it make more since make desmond's skin a uplay bonus instead of floritne ezio or the hellequin or just make it a dlc something.

viken9191
11-21-2010, 02:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:
There are 5 artifacts to collect, E-Mails to read, and conversations with Lucy, Rebecca, and Shaun. Aside from that, no. The ability to play as Desmond is simply fan service for all who wanted to do so or who were curious how Free Running would work in a modern setting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also don't forget the interaction with statue of Altair. "Hey, Whattsa matta ya Altair?" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif