PDA

View Full Version : Una preguntita Efecto Bombas

charrua5
07-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Ante todo Gracias por el simulador que han creado.

He ralizado esta pregunata en castellano porque no se ingles y no hay un foro oficial en lengua castellana.

Es un error del juego o esta ralizado aproposito , el que cuando uno tiras una bomba por ejemplo a un destructor y por efecto de la AAA del barco nos destrullen el avion , pero la bomba hace impacto y estalla pero no se hunde el mismo. Pero si uno puede sobrevivir a la AAA y la bomba realiza el impacto se destrulle el objetivo (inclucive si el avion logra sobrevivir unos segundo despues del impacto de la bomba esta realiza el hundimiento).

Esto tambien limita el relizar misione como las que se hacian en la Guerra del Pacifico al mejor estilo Kamikace.

Muchas gracias y disculpen por no ponerlo en ingles ya que los traductores automaticos que hay no sirven de mucho.

charrua5
07-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Ante todo Gracias por el simulador que han creado.

He ralizado esta pregunata en castellano porque no se ingles y no hay un foro oficial en lengua castellana.

Es un error del juego o esta ralizado aproposito , el que cuando uno tiras una bomba por ejemplo a un destructor y por efecto de la AAA del barco nos destrullen el avion , pero la bomba hace impacto y estalla pero no se hunde el mismo. Pero si uno puede sobrevivir a la AAA y la bomba realiza el impacto se destrulle el objetivo (inclucive si el avion logra sobrevivir unos segundo despues del impacto de la bomba esta realiza el hundimiento).

Esto tambien limita el relizar misione como las que se hacian en la Guerra del Pacifico al mejor estilo Kamikace.

Muchas gracias y disculpen por no ponerlo en ingles ya que los traductores automaticos que hay no sirven de mucho.

3.JG51_BigBear
07-28-2005, 02:15 PM
I think Charrua is asking why when a bomb is dropped on a ship it only causes damage if the airplane that dropped it hasn't been destroyed. (I could be wrong I haven't had to use my Spanish in years).

Haven't noticed this myself, maybe somebody else can help him/her.

charrua5
07-28-2005, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think Charrua is asking why when a bomb is dropped on a ship it only causes damage if the airplane that dropped it hasn't been destroyed. (I could be wrong I haven't had to use my Spanish in years).

Haven't noticed this myself, maybe somebody else can help him/her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Esacto, esto quice decir

"Esacto, this quice to say" La traduccion la hice con Google.

B0lter
07-28-2005, 02:45 PM
that's about right, bear.

He's noting the fact that if you bomb a ship and don't get shot down, the ship sinks. However, if the bomb hits the ship but you get shot down, the ship doesn't sink.

He's asking if it is a bug, and he wonders what impact that would have on kamikaze attacks.

I'm not so sure this is the case, as I once shot down a betty that dropped a torp on my carrier, yet even though the betty was wreckage sinking when the torp hit, the boat went down with it anyway (I didn't see any other hits on the carrier.) Dunno, maybe it's different for the AI or there were other hits that I didn't see. Comments?

Charrua5,

Estas seguro? Pregunto porque yo he derribado bombarderos enemigos despues de que soltaron los toprpedos y esos torpedos hundieron mi portaviones aunque los bombarderos enemigos eran chatarra en el camino al fondo del mar. No se, quizas es differente para el computador. Bueno, veremos lo que dice la gente.

SlickStick
07-28-2005, 03:46 PM
I asked about this a few months ago and about the fact that if you die before a bomb, torpedo or rocket has hit it's target, when it does hit, it will do no damage.

I was told it is like this to fix an earlier bug where people would be able to respawn with unlimited ammo. (I can't locate the thread at this time, but maybe someone will be able to provide further detail.)

Zeus-cat
07-28-2005, 04:04 PM
We should be able to test this.

Dive bombing: Create a mission where you drop a bomb on a ship and then kill yourself by crashing into another plane. Maybe set up a second flight on a collision course with you.

Torpedo attack or skip bombing: Drop your torp or bomb and crash into the water or a second ship placed just off to the side right after your release point.

I know you don't get points for anything that happens after you get killed.

Zeus-cat

Tooz_69GIAP
07-28-2005, 06:01 PM
This is a bug I asked about. I got an email from Oleg saying it would not be fixed.

SlickStick
07-28-2005, 06:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zeus-cat:
We should be able to test this.

Dive bombing: Create a mission where you drop a bomb on a ship and then kill yourself by crashing into another plane. Maybe set up a second flight on a collision course with you.

Torpedo attack or skip bombing: Drop your torp or bomb and crash into the water or a second ship placed just off to the side right after your release point.

I know you don't get points for anything that happens after you get killed.

Zeus-cat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rgr, it is easily tested as you say. Drop a torpedo from a couple of km away towards a ship that always dies with one hit. Cause pilot death before impact and you will not see "Enemy Ship Destroyed".

The main thing is that it is related to pilot death, not just crash-landing or bailing.

Tooz_69GIAP
07-28-2005, 09:56 PM
For clarification, I tested this prior to 4.01m. Offline, if you relased a bomb or torpedo, and then killed yourself intentionally before the bomb exploded, your target would be destroyed. Online, however, if you do the same thing, the target is not destroyed if you die before the explosion.

I emailed tracks, and explained the problem, and Oleg emailed me back saying it was a known bug, and would not be fixed.

Here is my email with his reply:

----- Original Message -----
From: "michael madsen" &lt;hairiestincarnationofinsanityever@hotmail.com&gt;
To: &lt;PF@1c.ru&gt;
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:08 PM
Subject: Online/Offline Bombs Discrepancy

&gt; Here is a bug report dealing with the online and offline performance of
&gt; bombs.
&gt;
&gt; This bug is similar to the torpedo bug that was prevalent some months ago
&gt; when if you released a torpedo, and then were killed before the torpedo
hit
&gt; it's target, the torpedo would cause no damage at all.
&gt;
&gt; This seems to be happening to bombs now as well.
&gt;
&gt; I tested this and found that it appears to be online that bombs do no
damge
&gt; to their targets if the player who dropped the bombs is killed before
&gt; detonation.
&gt;
&gt; I used an A-20 in the quick mission builder on the Okinawa map loaded with
&gt; 2x500lb bombs set with an 8 second delay.š I went to the enemy base, and
&gt; dive bombed (kinda) the parked aircraft in the hardstands.š I released the
&gt; bombs, and deliberately crashed my aircraft, killing myself.š I then
waited
&gt; for the bombs to detonate.š They did, and the aircraft beside the bombs
&gt; exploded, so offline the bombs seemed to do the job fine.
&gt;
&gt; Next, I went into a dogfight server and this time used a P-38L with
2x500lb
&gt; bombs again with 8 seconds delay.š I took off and dive bombed a stationary
&gt; B-24 at the airfield, and after releasing the bombs, I again deliberatly
&gt; crashed, killing myself and waited for the bombs to detonate.š They did,
and
&gt; despite the bombs being underneath the B-24, there was absolutely no
damage
&gt; sustained from the bombs.
&gt;
&gt; These are just the test runs I have done to prove the bug, but I have
&gt; experienced this many times while skip bombing ships, or bombing
buildings,
&gt; or tanks, or whatever, online, in coops and dogfights where after
releasing
&gt; my bombs, I am killed before my bombs detonate, and then no damage is
&gt; sustained by my target despite a direct hit.š This has been with many
&gt; different aircraft and different types of bombs.
&gt;
&gt; See attached tracks.

Oleg's reply:

"This was always and we don't plan to change it, becasue its too much to
rework of online code principles.."

SlickStick
07-28-2005, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tooz_69GIAP:
For clarification, I tested this prior to 4.01m. Offline, if you relased a bomb or torpedo... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I forgot to clarify that I was referring to online in my post. What Oleg typed to you was about what was posted by someone here in my previous thread. I haven't tested post-V.401m offline either.

Tooz_69GIAP
07-29-2005, 02:43 AM
Slickstick, I tested Offline AND online. Offline, there seemed to be nothing wrong. It was only online that this bug existed. This is what Oleg commented on, that this bug has always existed online, and that they have no intention to fix it.

Infamous_Troll
07-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Charrua5,

Si, che, es un error con el juego. Ellos estan diciendo que se notan esto problema mas (o unicamente) quando estas jugando en el "red". Oleg ha dicho que saben que hay esto problema, pero no lo van a corriger. Dijo que la problema existe en el codigo, y sera muy dificil para cambiarlo. Lo siento che.

Eh, de donde sos? Estas referiendo al castellano como castellano. Sos de argentina o uruguay? Vivi en un barrio en Montevideo que se llamaba el Charrua.

*for those who don't speak spanish

I told him what's the deal, and why it won't be patched and all that

The Infmus Troll

charrua5
07-29-2005, 06:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Infamous_Troll:
Charrua5,

Si, che, es un error con el juego. Ellos estan diciendo que se notan esto problema mas (o unicamente) quando estas jugando en el "red". Oleg ha dicho que saben que hay esto problema, pero no lo van a corriger. Dijo que la problema existe en el codigo, y sera muy dificil para cambiarlo. Lo siento che.

Eh, de donde sos? Estas referiendo al castellano como castellano. Sos de argentina o uruguay? Vivi en un barrio en Montevideo que se llamaba el Charrua.

*for those who don't speak spanish

I told him what's the deal, and why it won't be patched and all that

The Infmus Troll </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Si che, Uruguayo y vivo en la Argentina, la verdad es que no tenia ni idea que hubiese un barrio que se llame Charrua.

Pertenesco a estos escuadrones en Argentina:

http://miarroba.com/foros/ver.php?id=682131

y el otro

http://www.ecv56condor.com.ar/Foro/index.php

De paso quiero agradecer a todos los que se molestaron en contestarme. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Of step I want to be thankful to all those that were bothered in answering themselves. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
Traducido con Google.

Saludos

DuxCorvan
07-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Siempre que veo una cuesti³n en castellano, el coraz³n me late deprisa... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

joeap
07-30-2005, 05:08 PM
This happened to me unintentionally offline when I tried a QMB mission with the Betty loaded up with a torpedo with some friendly and enemy air cover on the Pacific Islands map. Lined up on a freighter, dropped the torp and then got hit by a P-40 and into the drink....and I watched the topr go and hit the ship...which went down. No "ship destroyed" message just a posthumous commendation from the Emperor. But it sank.

charrua5
07-30-2005, 07:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
Siempre que veo una cuesti³n en castellano, el coraz³n me late deprisa... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Como estas hace un tiempo intercambiamos un par de mensaje , por un tema del "Foro Oficial de Ubisoft en Castellano".

Entrate algun dia de estos al HL y volamos un rato, Yo aparesco como ECV56_charrua o GAE_Charrua.

Un saludo.