PDA

View Full Version : how many different counter kills are there with the hidden blade?

Assassin_277
12-02-2007, 02:36 PM
how many different counter kills are there with the hidden blade? i think there is only like 2 or 3 because he doesn't have a lot of moves with the hidden blade... tell me how many different counter moves are there with it please...

Assassin_277
12-02-2007, 02:36 PM
how many different counter kills are there with the hidden blade? i think there is only like 2 or 3 because he doesn't have a lot of moves with the hidden blade... tell me how many different counter moves are there with it please...

dirtybird21
12-02-2007, 02:41 PM
There's like 5 i think.

katz_bg
12-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I think they're actually 6. (I could be wrong)
My two favourites are the one from the original templar trailer from after the templar says "he fights like no man", and the counter-kill when Alta´r grabs his enemy's head with both hands and throws it aside dead, with the other enemies around screaming "HOW DID HE DO THAT?!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

auntsoesa
12-03-2007, 01:07 AM
i could be wrong but didnt jade said there would be 800?

avsrule247
12-03-2007, 06:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by auntsoesa:
i could be wrong but didnt jade said there would be 800? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, 800+ different animations for Alair for his body, but not for counter kills.

katz_bg
12-05-2007, 02:46 AM
here's descriptions of the switch-blade counterkills as many as i can recall:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>Grab by the head and throw to the right
<LI>Grab by the head and throw to the rear left
<LI>Single stab in the stomach
<LI>Stab and punch in the stomach and stab head through the throat
<LI>Stab in the back and leave him fall
<LI>Stab in the back and push him away (slightly different from the above, but noticable)
<LI>Stab in the right lung and punch in the face (the one I mentioned in previous post is from the trailer)
[/list]

Guess I was wrong about six. they're seven i've seen at this point and considering it's a random one every time some are easy to miss.