PDA

View Full Version : Show your Colors Trophy I can't get it can anyone help!!!

DarthHobbs
12-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi Guys & Gals

I just completed Assassin's Creed 2 which was freakin awesome.

But I got the 100 Feathers before hand I went to every city but I didn't get the trophy. I fast traveled to every city that didn't work.

I then fast traveled to every district in each city still didn't get it and then I ran from one side of the city to the other side in all cities and still no trophy.

I left it alone and carried on the story and then I got to Roma and so I put the cape on then just in case it was a one time thing to go there and again no trophy.

Can someone tell me how they got their trophy or if I cought a glich some where or god forbid I got a bad save in some part that it won't let me get it.

Any information or suggestions would be greatfully recieved.

From a haappy AC2 owner from Richard Hobbs

DarthHobbs
12-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi Guys & Gals

I just completed Assassin's Creed 2 which was freakin awesome.

But I got the 100 Feathers before hand I went to every city but I didn't get the trophy. I fast traveled to every city that didn't work.

I then fast traveled to every district in each city still didn't get it and then I ran from one side of the city to the other side in all cities and still no trophy.

I left it alone and carried on the story and then I got to Roma and so I put the cape on then just in case it was a one time thing to go there and again no trophy.

Can someone tell me how they got their trophy or if I cought a glich some where or god forbid I got a bad save in some part that it won't let me get it.

Any information or suggestions would be greatfully recieved.

From a haappy AC2 owner from Richard Hobbs

SirPersival77
12-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Did u go to the mountains?

DarthHobbs
12-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Hi SirPersival

No I didn't I got the Strategy Guide it says in the Achievement/Trophy Page and it says "go to every city" but it didn't mention going to the mountians.

Thanks for that I'll try that now ans see if I get it thanks for replying to me so quickly dude.

From Richard Hobbs

DarthHobbs
12-07-2009, 02:52 AM
Hi SirPersival

Thanks mate I got the Trophy now but I just wating for my Platinum to unlock now I thought it would after the Show Your Clouors came up but it hasn't yet.

Thanks mate.

BillyTJoel
12-07-2009, 06:22 AM
I had trouble with this one too. It took me a while to figure out, but when trying to get this achievement/trophy, you have to also travel to the Apennine Mountains. I don't think it's a "city" but it was where I finally got the trophy.

PLAY_FREE
07-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Thanks, finally got it lol