PDA

View Full Version : Forced into multiplayer...still...

xgardian
11-21-2011, 12:54 PM
I remember when in brotherhood if there is an invite to a party that will also let you join their session even if you hit just join party while playing it will force you into multiplayer. All i want is a fix for this. I even tried turning off my xbox and turning it back on. Soooooo anyone got any ideas? cuz i got ACR for singleplayer not multiplayer althought MP is ok

xgardian
11-21-2011, 12:54 PM
I remember when in brotherhood if there is an invite to a party that will also let you join their session even if you hit just join party while playing it will force you into multiplayer. All i want is a fix for this. I even tried turning off my xbox and turning it back on. Soooooo anyone got any ideas? cuz i got ACR for singleplayer not multiplayer althought MP is ok

S-EVANS
11-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Disconnect your ethernet cable from the console...

EscoBlades
11-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Or just back out of the invite, manouver to the friends list, find your friends name and "join party" that way.

Can't say i've ever suffered from this issue, but then i always check to see if it is a party invite, or a party and game invite. If it is the latter, i join the party via the method above.

Not that hard to check really.

xgardian
11-21-2011, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
Disconnect your ethernet cable from the console... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> you wish i had one...

and to Esco what are you supposed to tdo if its already happened?