PDA

View Full Version : Beta key question.

Reven344
09-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I went to my local GameStop to pre-order my copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood long before the beta came out, but still got an awesome Assassin's Creed poster. So I don't know if I should receive a beta code, or if it was sent to my e-mail, if I possibly deleted it. So if somehow there's some way for an Ubisoft admin or official, can contact this GameStop and somehow find out if I should or shouldn't receive it, or send the beta key again to me if it was sent, that would be great!

Reven344
09-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I went to my local GameStop to pre-order my copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood long before the beta came out, but still got an awesome Assassin's Creed poster. So I don't know if I should receive a beta code, or if it was sent to my e-mail, if I possibly deleted it. So if somehow there's some way for an Ubisoft admin or official, can contact this GameStop and somehow find out if I should or shouldn't receive it, or send the beta key again to me if it was sent, that would be great!

Reven344
09-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Oh yes, [edit: personal information removed], so maybe that will help in finding the right GameStop.

AzraeltheWicked
09-01-2010, 07:03 PM
go in to your game stop. tell them you have a preorder for assassin's creed brotherhood. They will create a transaction, scan something attached to their screen, and print you a receipt with your code on it.

Happy to help.

Yours,

a guy that spends 13 hours a week at game stop