PDA

View Full Version : Free Masons Average Day Templars?

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
08-17-2011, 12:03 AM
The title says it all. I'm speculating so because the both of the groups have the same goal. One world order, world domination or what ever you want to call it. Also, both groups have had people who are powerful people in society.As in wealthy people, people in the government and so on.I think this is a possibility, but i would like to know your opinions.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
08-17-2011, 12:03 AM
The title says it all. I'm speculating so because the both of the groups have the same goal. One world order, world domination or what ever you want to call it. Also, both groups have had people who are powerful people in society.As in wealthy people, people in the government and so on.I think this is a possibility, but i would like to know your opinions.

LightRey
08-17-2011, 12:10 AM
...freemasons don't have world domination as a goal.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
08-17-2011, 12:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
...freemasons don't have world domination as a goal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But they do want one world order or one world government.

LightRey
08-17-2011, 12:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

But they do want one world order or one world government. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, that's a conspiracy theory. Freemasonry is just a somewhat secretive and fairly ritualistic men's club. It's not even allowed to discuss politics within its lodges.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
08-17-2011, 12:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:

But they do want one world order or one world government. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, that's a conspiracy theory. Freemasonry is just a somewhat secretive and fairly ritualistic men's club. It's not even allowed to discuss politics within its lodges. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh really? I've never heard or read about that before. Well I haven't done much research on this anyway i just had a speculation.

LightRey
08-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Oh really? I've never heard or read about that before. Well I haven't done much research on this anyway i just had a speculation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I watched a National Geographic special on them a while back. They have mainly been the victim of people's imaginations combined with the secrecy of their order. It's quite easy for conspiracy theorists to point fingers at an order that likes to keep secrets.

Mikatsuki95
08-17-2011, 12:55 AM
All conspiracy theories aside, there's plenty of facts anyone can find regarding the masons, templars, and whatever connections they have Including their goals. Just do what I did and buy a book whose author does proper research and sites their sources of information. Simple. There are people who actually do legit research on these societies if you're that interested.

shiftysharp
08-17-2011, 02:37 AM
the templars are very much a part/progression of the masons! got to be an ex grand master before you can move on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K...ar_%28Freemasonry%29 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_%28Freemasonry%29)

Cercatrova
08-17-2011, 02:56 AM
Indeed. You need to be careful what you read on the internet. Most sites will probably hashing the "world domination" drivel. Frankly, if the "knights templar" group that is within the Masonic Lodge right now were sent back in time and put in contact with the medieval Knights Templar order, they would almost certainly be killed as heretics and non-believers.

Bottom line on all of it, is if you think Masons are some dark, secretive organization with hidden global domination on the agenda, I suggest you go to your nearest masonic lodge, easily found on the internet and probably also your phone book; go on down there and visit, ask them what it takes to become a mason.

EmmaBemma
08-17-2011, 03:08 AM
Freemasonry is just a somewhat secretive and fairly ritualistic men's club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This. It's just old school networking and socializing. The big boy equivalent of a "super secret treehouse club".

It'll be interesting to see what they're up to in the AC universe though.

LightRey
08-17-2011, 03:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmmaBemma:
Freemasonry is just a somewhat secretive and fairly ritualistic men's club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This. It's just old school networking and socializing. The big boy equivalent of a "super secret treehouse club".

It'll be interesting to see what they're up to in the AC universe though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's exactly the analogy I was thinking of xD

roostersrule2
08-17-2011, 03:30 AM
i remember people saying this when AC1 came out where abstergo were illuminati/free masons well i just think its because the AC storyline thrives on conspiracy theories

Mikatsuki95
08-17-2011, 03:54 AM
If masons and templars are one in the same in AC then we already know their agenda. Send the POE in space and have a NWO.

Rich2133
08-17-2011, 10:23 PM
From what I understand there are still Templar Orders even today.

The ancient Templar's when the Pope sent out the purge of all Templar, those that survived and eluded torture and death they hid themselves in the Masonic orders.

I dont know much about the templars of the today but I did read, today actually that you can ascend to a 4th degree mason and then start on a path towards the templar order.

It would defiantly be a great thing to look into more.

Pitalla
08-17-2011, 10:44 PM

Correction;They already did it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

It is pretty evident that the Templars in AC are in fact THE Masons. The order has not been passed down and down. But taken up by new people and new masonic organizations.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
08-17-2011, 11:43 PM
I just think that it's staright up weird that the masons have a huge majority of people with power in there "men's club". I still think they are the descendant group of the Templars

LightRey
08-18-2011, 04:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pitalla:

Correction;They already did it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

It is pretty evident that the Templars in AC are in fact THE Masons. The order has not been passed down and down. But taken up by new people and new masonic organizations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's borderline insulting to Freemasons.

lukaszep
08-18-2011, 01:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pitalla:

It is pretty evident that the Templars in AC are in fact THE Masons. The order has not been passed down and down. But taken up by new people and new masonic organizations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's borderline insulting to Freemasons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That pretty much sums up the entire thread.
Anyway the Templars officially disbanded hundreds of years ago, but who's to say they didn't start a new group under a different name. Probably something along the lines of Walt Disney Company.

Turkiye96
08-18-2011, 01:37 PM

hahaaha XD nice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

LightRey
08-18-2011, 01:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:

That's borderline insulting to Freemasons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That pretty much sums up the entire thread.
Anyway the Templars officially disbanded hundreds of years ago, but who's to say they didn't start a new group under a different name. Probably something along the lines of Walt Disney Company. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
...or Apple. Is the name a coincidence? I think not.

:P