PDA

View Full Version : Radiotalk at Multiplayer doesn't work!HELP!!!

made1979
04-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Hello guys,
We have made a LAN. we're not able to speak with eachother via the radio option in the game. What's wrong please help me.

gh

made1979
04-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Hello guys,
We have made a LAN. we're not able to speak with eachother via the radio option in the game. What's wrong please help me.

gh

xTHRUDx
04-04-2007, 02:15 PM
no one uses it

go hear:
http://www.goteamspeak.com/

download this (its free), and be like the rest of the community. this voice over IP program has the most market share in the gaming/sim community

Taylortony
04-04-2007, 06:18 PM
yep do as Thrud says, other thing if you do want to use the ingame one, when in game go esc then into the menu for the sound and make sure its either selected or the volume is turned up........ but as said the one above is way the best option as you can even talk to those not playing at the time too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif and its FREE

x6BL_Brando
04-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Also, and this is important too, when you get your Teamspeak setup working be sure you all turn OFF the in-game radio. Note switch UP = ON.

B

bombok
04-07-2007, 04:28 AM
Hi,

i´ve downloaded "Teamspeak", but there´re thousands of servers...how do i know which server i have to use for IL2??

MM

DmdSeeker
04-07-2007, 04:41 AM
Firstly; if you plan on running LAN parties on a regular basis; you may want to consider running your own server.

But secondly, any server will do! Just so long as you and your friends are on the same server; and on the same channel of that server*; you'll be able to communicate.

VMF-214_HaVoK
04-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Ya the radio in the game really sucks. Use Teamspeak, Ventrilo (best quality), or good ole Roger Wilco (worse quality of the three but very good for 56k users)

S!

bombok
04-09-2007, 02:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ventrilo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
does anybody know how i can create a new (my own)server at "teamspeak"?????

-HH-Quazi
04-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Download and install the TeamSpeak Server exe. After the codecs are installed you will see a small window with the superadmin & admin user names and passwords. Write these down. Once the TS Server is started you will see an icon down by the clock in your taskbar. Right click on the TS icon and scroll up to Administration & left click. Log in as the superadmin with superadmin for the user name and use the password associated with superadmin that you wrote down. Once you have logged in as superadmin, look on the left side of the screen and click the link called Servers. Then go to the right side of the screen and click the Select link. On the following screen, click the link called Server settings. Here you can rename the TS server if you wish along with several other items. The main thing on this page is to set a password and set it up as a Clan Server. Make sure the Server UDP Port number is set to the default 8767. Then click Save. Next, once you are back to your desktop, place your cursor back over top of the TS Server icon in your taskbar and right click. The scroll up to Your Ip's and write down your IP address. Give this IP and the password you created earlier to your m8s. They will need to download the TS Client software and install it. Once thay have installed the TS Client software they can use your IP and the TS Server password to connect to the TS Server you are running. If you or any of your m8s are running a router, you will need to go into your router setup page and enable port 8767. And if you are behind a router, you will need to use your inside LAN ip to connect to the TS Server you are running. You can see this IP when you right click on the TS Server icon in your taskbar. It should start out with a number like this: "192.168.*.***".

That is it in a nutshell I believe. I may have missed domething, but I believe there is enough information above that you will be able to figure out what it is I may have missed.